Irving, TX

Posted April 23, 2015
Do your research on any school that you choose to send your child(ren) to. To observe when someone does not know that you are, reveals a lot.. There is not a perfect school for academics or social skills, but some are better than others. A parade of smiles and endless words of kindness are nothing more than a smoke screen.

Posted May 31, 2014
My parents sent me to HFN because they tried to ensure that I would be receiving the best education possible. I thought the school was fine, until I transferred to a public institution for High School, and discovered that there were so many opportunities for me in terms of advanced classes, interesting people to meet, and sports to play. I know that the school was doing the best they could with what they had, but there didn't seem to be any interest in attempting to start after school programs for sports, academic clubs, or pushing talented students. Instead we had science classes that focused more on art projects and failed actors attempting to teach English. Do your kids a favor and send them someplace else where they can reach their full potential.

Holy Family Of Nazareth School 5

Posted August 05, 2013
We love Holy Family! Our children have enjoyed learning in a Catholic Christian environment along with loving and caring teachers. We highly recommend Holy Family.

Holy Family Of Nazareth School 3

Posted November 22, 2012
this school is not that good ive been there and im talking with my expeirience

Holy Family Of Nazareth School 5

Posted February 07, 2012
Holy Family is a wonderful Catholic School! We have sent our two oldest children through the school, from Kindergarten through 8th grade, and they excelled in this family environment. They did well both academically and socially. They currently attend a local Catholic High School, and they were well prepared, by Holy Family, for the rigors of high school work. Each of them is enrolled in Advanced Placement and Honors classes, and they have done extremely well with this difficult course work. We also have 3 younger children attending Holy Family. Each of them appears to be having a wonderful school experience. They like their teachers. They keep up with their class work. The have fun with their friends, and they are learning about the Catholic Faith. This is what we were looking for in a Catholic Private School.

Posted April 28, 2011
When you look at the student to teacher ratio, you think that your child will be able to get extra assistance if they are not up to standard. Do not let the ratio fool you. I thought that since this was a christian school things would be different but it was worst. I had one child graduate from this school and it was great years ago but now this school has really hit rock bottom. If your child needs help do not look for it there. If a teacher has only 10 students and lets say 2 of them need more assistance to get up to standard with the rest of the class then this is not the school for your child. When you go from 400 students to 160 there is something wrong. My child got more help when I pulled her out and placed my child in public school. The teachers are not very christian. Christian go the extra mile. I rate the school one star for having an after school program.

Posted April 02, 2009
Holy Family provides a christian family environment. The technology and teacher/student ratio makes it the right place for my children.

Posted February 25, 2009
Great school! When our son started 1st grade, he could only read with help and had to sound out each alphabet.. Three months later, my husband and I could see so much improvements in his reading skill. Right after New Year, his teacher called us for a conference. She told us that our son became one of the top readers in the class. Now reading become his favorite thing to do...we don't force him to read. He just loves to read everything in front of him - including reading stories to his little brother.

Holy Family Of Nazareth School 4

Posted February 03, 2009
I am a fairly new teacher here at HFN, but I can testify to the unity, faith, and devotion to academic muscle-building that this school embraces and fosters. Both my husband and I work here, and in these past two years we have become part of the 'family' here and can attest to the great heart that is at the center of this school. For a small school, it offers quite a lot.

Holy Family Of Nazareth School 4

Posted January 30, 2009
HFN School is an excellent Catholic school, and I am grateful that my daughter has the opportunity to attend it. I have had over 20 years experience with Catholic education and can say with certainty that HFN provides my daughter with many opportunities to excel academically, spiritually, physically, and socially. The curriculum is challenging and keeps her wanting to learn more. She is very involved in activities--sometimes wanting to do more than is possible time wise. The principal, teachers, and staff are truly caring people who know who we are and greet us as friends. It is a certainly a school that I would highly recommend.

2323 Cheyenne Street, Irving, TX  75062
Last modified Holy Family Of Nazareth School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Holy Family Of Nazareth School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top