Posted September 05, 2014
This school is hands down the best in Irving. Why? The teachers have a strong devotion to the students academics. Our children started to attend HFN in 2013, and they have accelerated in their academics. As a family, we decided to withdraw our children from the IISD, due to lack of academic challenges, along with the atmosphere of a balanced environment. Diversity is a plus, and this school does provide that. The semi-new principal is implementing some changes, and they are absolutely wonderful. To name a few: an outside raised garden; after school sports (as noted in a previous review) and much more. When there are any issues that arise, they are handled in the most personable manner that was not attainable through any other school that we have witnessed or experienced. As a whole, our family is looking forward to sending our children to this school.

Posted May 31, 2014
My parents sent me to HFN because they tried to ensure that I would be receiving the best education possible. I thought the school was fine, until I transferred to a public institution for High School, and discovered that there were so many opportunities for me in terms of advanced classes, interesting people to meet, and sports to play. I know that the school was doing the best they could with what they had, but there didn't seem to be any interest in attempting to start after school programs for sports, academic clubs, or pushing talented students. Instead we had science classes that focused more on art projects and failed actors attempting to teach English. Do your kids a favor and send them someplace else where they can reach their full potential.

Posted August 05, 2013
We love Holy Family! Our children have enjoyed learning in a Catholic Christian environment along with loving and caring teachers. We highly recommend Holy Family.

Holy Family Of Nazareth School 3

Posted November 22, 2012
this school is not that good ive been there and im talking with my expeirience

Posted February 07, 2012
Holy Family is a wonderful Catholic School! We have sent our two oldest children through the school, from Kindergarten through 8th grade, and they excelled in this family environment. They did well both academically and socially. They currently attend a local Catholic High School, and they were well prepared, by Holy Family, for the rigors of high school work. Each of them is enrolled in Advanced Placement and Honors classes, and they have done extremely well with this difficult course work. We also have 3 younger children attending Holy Family. Each of them appears to be having a wonderful school experience. They like their teachers. They keep up with their class work. The have fun with their friends, and they are learning about the Catholic Faith. This is what we were looking for in a Catholic Private School.

Posted April 28, 2011
When you look at the student to teacher ratio, you think that your child will be able to get extra assistance if they are not up to standard. Do not let the ratio fool you. I thought that since this was a christian school things would be different but it was worst. I had one child graduate from this school and it was great years ago but now this school has really hit rock bottom. If your child needs help do not look for it there. If a teacher has only 10 students and lets say 2 of them need more assistance to get up to standard with the rest of the class then this is not the school for your child. When you go from 400 students to 160 there is something wrong. My child got more help when I pulled her out and placed my child in public school. The teachers are not very christian. Christian go the extra mile. I rate the school one star for having an after school program.

Holy Family Of Nazareth School 0

Posted April 02, 2009
Holy Family provides a christian family environment. The technology and teacher/student ratio makes it the right place for my children.

Holy Family Of Nazareth School 4

Posted March 26, 2009

Holy Family Of Nazareth School 0

Posted February 25, 2009
Great school! When our son started 1st grade, he could only read with help and had to sound out each alphabet.. Three months later, my husband and I could see so much improvements in his reading skill. Right after New Year, his teacher called us for a conference. She told us that our son became one of the top readers in the class. Now reading become his favorite thing to do...we don't force him to read. He just loves to read everything in front of him - including reading stories to his little brother.

Posted February 21, 2009

Holy Family Of Nazareth School
2323 Cheyenne Street, Irving, TX  75062
Last modified Holy Family Of Nazareth School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Holy Family Of Nazareth School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top