Keller, TX

Posted September 02, 2013
My daughter is entering her third year at Eagle Ridge, and we have been very, very pleased. The administrative team is visible, and the principal, assistant principal, and administrative assistant go out of their way to greet kids every day, visit classes, and provide hugs and loving smiles. All of her teachers have been clearly outstanding, from classroom teachers to co-curricular, and she loves every one of them. Eagle Ridge provides a quality education and an environment that values relationships and community. Don't miss the ERES tailgate party, a wonderful community event that brings families and even the neigboring middle school together for fun and spirit. Great people. Great community. Great school.

Eagle Ridge Elementary School 1

Posted July 07, 2013
This school continues to be run by a tyrant of a principal who bullies and intimidates the teachers, and students. The positive reviews that are posted must be from parents in the Heritage subdivision who are fearful that bad reviews for this school will hurt their resale and property values. If you want your child to have a positive elementary school experience, free from bullying, please consider enrolling them elsewhere! The Keller school district continues to condone this principal's practice, so I advise looking outside the KISD area, but especially this school!

Posted May 04, 2012
The teachers have been really good with my kids. Have you every had that teacher that made a difference? These teachers really seem to care about ensuring they are prepared for middle school.

Posted December 06, 2011
As a parent in the The Bluffs who has not entered their child in the Westlake Academy lottery, I want to say that ERE is a wonderful school. My child has done nothing but excel there. The teachers all seem genuinely happy to be there and while Mrs. S. runs a tight ship, she's helped ERE enjoy opportunities of increased technology and programs that other schools in the district do not participate. My family LOVES Eagle Ridge. Keep up the great work!

Posted November 03, 2010
EXCELLENT SCHOOL!! For a new school, still going through growing pains, they have FAR exceeded our expectations. Our child is learning more than I thought she would, and as an educator myself, I am very pleased!!

Posted June 06, 2010
Great school!! We are new to the area and love Eagle Ridge. It has great parent involvement!

Posted September 07, 2009
My 3 children go to this school and they absolutely love it!! The teachers are great with keeping up communication and always keeps me updated on what is being learned and if there are any problems with my children. This is a fantastic school!! I feel very comforted knowing my children attend Eagle Ridge.

Posted July 04, 2008
My kids went here last year one was in 3rd and the other in kinder. It was awesome the teachers and parent involvement is out of this world.

Posted May 29, 2008
Eagle Ridge is a great elementary school. My children enjoy going to school. One of them will be moving to Trinity Springs next year. The teachers are dedicated, the staff very cooperative. Though it is only two months that they have been here from Birdsville, I could say this is the school the children wanted to be in. They like it here. Schools in Texas have good extracurricular activities. They have no home work when I compare it with the school in NY from where my children attended school last year. As a parent, I think daily homework is also needed for them to understand and handle the responsibilities they will be experiencing in their future.

Posted April 22, 2008
What a fabulous school! The school opened for the 2007-2008 year, so the kids were a little anxious about the whole 'new school' thing. My daughter entered second grade here and loves it, as well as her amazing teacher! The staff is way friendly and accessible. My kudos go to the parents and their involvement in the many programs.

4600 Alta Vista Road, Keller, TX  76244
Last modified Eagle Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eagle Ridge Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top