Posted May 23, 2014
This school's Pre-K orientation was horrible. No information was given out about what to expect from the Pre-k teachers, where to drop our students kids off or where to pick them up, who their teachers were going to be, and so forth. On too of that, the your was done by 5th graders who probably knew what they were talking about 50% of the time, but I have to say the were very sweet and tried hard. No adults talked with us about the Pre-K program, but they were quick to chastise the 5th graders for not giving us the right Information. The kids are wonderful, but the staff are unqualified to be working as part of a school district. They look and act unprofessional.

Posted March 18, 2014
This is our third year at Trimmier and our experience has been positive. My daughter is in fourth grade and my son will start kindergarten next year. As with any school, the school is as good as the teachers you get. We are very involved with our kids so we get good results generally. No major issues.

Posted October 24, 2012
My grandson attends this school and he has made a wonderful transition into public school. He is learning to love reading. He is blessed to have a wonderful teacher who understands him and can challenge him academically.

Posted October 22, 2012
My daughter started pre-k this year and the only thing I've seen come home was computer paper where she colored on it. In my opinion even in pre-k they should be doing more than this in school. Also my daughter talks about watching Clifford up there,which would be fine for a Friday or something but not all the time. I'm not impressed at all with this school. If you have a choice I wouldn't put your child in this school. Thankfully we are pcs'ing very soon.

Posted August 28, 2012
This is our second year here and we love it! My daughter is special needs and requires additional help in the classroom. The school has been very accomodating. I was apprehensive due to previous reviews when we first moved here. But the school proved itself.

Posted November 15, 2011
My 5 year old nephew was suspended from school for a few days. My nephews classmate pulled his arm and it turned red. My nephew was sent to the school clinic. He thought they were going to give him a shot, he got scared then he ran. So a few staff had to chase him. So basically he got suspended because he was scared. The kid who started the whole thing gets off scott free. My nephew has many allergies and he's had a tough time dealing with them since he was born. Situations like this DO NOT help at all. Kids are scared of many things. We should be educating them and trying to relieve their anxieties not punishing them for being scared.

Posted February 14, 2011
this school is awesome.I was there from 2nd to 5th grade it was the best the teachers are nice but firm and the principal is one of the best again i loved it

Posted May 21, 2010
The school is conveniently located. The office staff and my sons Pre-K teacher are the best. My son has excelled in his learning abilities, I have noticed a vast improvement, and the staff has recognized my sons speech impediment and enrolled him in a speech class. I am truly satisfied with this school and hate to leave due to my husbands change of station.

Trimmier Elementary School 2

Posted October 11, 2008
My daughters teachers have been awesome. The staff in the front office, however, are the rudest, most unpleasant people I've ever encountered. They really hate their jobs. I only go into that office maybe 3 times a year, and never call them, so it's not like I'm a nuisance. Everytime I've had to go in there, I'm just dumbfounded with how bad-tempered and rude they are. The school got rid of Halloween, which really bothers me. They won't let the kids dress up at all that day, in anything but 50's style clothes, because their just happens to be a 50's dance on Oct 31, which costs 50 cents, to be donated to some organization. Controlling much? And no way am I spending more money on a separate costume because they have something against Halloween. Teachers are awesome, administration and strict school rules (it's like they're in juvy!) are horrible.

Trimmier Elementary School 0

Posted May 19, 2008
Trimmier is an excellent school that provides tons of opportunities for my children to learn in innovative ways. My children have learned so much in 6 short months. A huge difference from Austin ISD where they were falling thru the cracks.

Trimmier Elementary School
4400 Success Drive, Killeen, TX  76542
Last modified Trimmier Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Trimmier Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 18 reviews.