Lancaster, TX

Posted November 02, 2014
This is our third year at Rosa Parks Millbrook Elementary. The staff and teachers are doing a great job. They really care about the kids.

Rosa Parks/Millbrook Elementary School 4

Posted August 22, 2012
My daughter has attended this school for the three years and all of her teachers were terrific. In the few negative parent reviews, blanket generalizations were made against all teachers at this school and that is a totally unfair characterization. None of my daughter's teachers had a 'chip on their shoulder' or regularly screamed at students, they were hard-working educators truly dedicated to their jobs. As a very involved parent, I've witnessed this firsthand.

Rosa Parks/Millbrook Elementary School 1

Posted July 25, 2012
Very unhappy with this school. Our daughter absolutely loved school before attending Rosa Parks. Unprofessional across the board. If you're fine with screaming teachers that have a chip on their shoulder then this is the school for you. My daughter begged to be withdrawn this year and that's exactly what we'll be doing.

Posted May 11, 2012
I have agree fully with the last comment that was posted. It is an excellent school.

Posted April 23, 2012
I have two children attending this school and it is wonderful. The teachers are great. There neighborhoods served by RPM strongly support the school. I have never heard anything negative from any of the parents in my neighborhood who also have children enrolled there.

Rosa Parks/Millbrook Elementary School 1

Posted April 12, 2012
I THOUGHT THIS SCHOOL WAS GOING TO BE PERFECT FOR MY CHILDREN. AS TIME HAS PROGRESSED THIS SCHOOL IS THE WORST IM LANCASTER. I CAN'T SPEAK FOR ALL TEACHERS BUT THE ONE'S MY CHILDREN HAVE ARE NON TRAINED, DISRESPECTFUL AND DO NOT CARE IF YOUR CHILD PASSES OR NOT. THEY HATE CHILDREN AND ARE ONLY THEIR FOR A PAYCHECK. THIS WILL STOP. IF I HAVE TO GO TO DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION I WILL. IF YOU DON'T LIKE CHILDREN YOU NEED TO PICK ANOTHER CAREER. IT'S SO SAD HOW TEACHERS GO IN AND GET A PAYCHECK AND ITS NOT COMING FROM THE HEART. THAT'S WHY SOME CHILDREN GET DISCOURAGED..... I REFUSE TO LET MINE GET LIKE THAT. I TELL MY CHILDREN EVERYDAY BE THE BEST YOU CAN BE AND LEARN AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE WHILE AT SCHOOL AND I , AS A PARENT WILL TEACH YOU THE REST. THAT'S ALL I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THIS POST. I RATE THIS SCHOOL -0... FAIL....

Posted July 23, 2010
Great school. I was very pleased with the level of commitment to educating the students the faculty displayed. My daughter was always encouraged to perform at her best.

Posted August 02, 2009
My child attends Rosa Parks-Millbrook and I am very satisfied with the education she is receiving there. The recently released test scores show that the school would have received the recognized rating without the assistance of special projections and exceptions. I highly recommend this campus to other parents. There are lots of good things happening in Lancaster ISD and Rosa Parks-Millbrook Elementary is a perfect example.

Posted August 02, 2009

Posted December 05, 2008

Rosa Parks/Millbrook Elementary School
630 Millbrook Drive, Lancaster, TX  75146
Last modified Rosa Parks/Millbrook Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rosa Parks/Millbrook Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top