Bad
Good

I recently moved here for work and my daughter seems tel be getting bullied by students and her teacher. Not a very accepting school if you are from a different cultural background.

My children were there for only one year while my husband was on deployment with the military. It was appalling. My children endured constant bullying from other students, and the teachers seemed not to care. The material they were teaching my children was way behind what they were learning at the school they attended on military bases, so my kids were always bored. The teachers and staff barely spoke English, and when they did it was very difficult to understand. Absolutely sub-par. I would never recommend this school to anyone. We only went there because we were staying in that particular district.

It is lacking in technology, wish the teachers used the school website and e-mail to reach the parents and students on a daily basis as in other schools.

I think Charles R. Borchers Elementary is a great school for kids. My children go to Borchers. Everyday I ask them how was school. They say great at their other school they would say it was boring.So I'd say choose Borchers.

my nieces and my son attend borchers. there couldnt be a greater school. its safe, the teachers are great. the treatment you get is just like family.

My nephew and my grandson attend Borchers Elementary. I have been greatly impressed with the quality of education being provided at this school. The children are challenged and encouraged. I find the staff to be very attentive to the needs of each child. Our 4 year old is already reading and decoding words. He loves school and books. We are lucky to have such a great staff.

Last modified Charles Borchers Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.