Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)

Posted January 27, 2016
I believe this school is excellent, teachers are wonderful they truly care, office staff is always nice, school nurse calls me immediately if anything happens to my child and the school principal is involved, cares and has a big impact on this school. I am not sure why some of the reviewers mention discipline. There are some kids in my child's class that have discipline problems but frankly that is solely the parents fault, it is NOT the responsibility of the teacher. Ever heard of the saying, your child when you are not around, is a direct reflection of you, I believe this 100%. The parking comment, okay yes the first day of school and school events are some what of a nightmare and even one random day I took my child to school as a car rider and I was cut off by not 1 parent but 2! I cannot blame the school for this therefore I give the school a 5.

Posted January 18, 2016
The teachers have been great with working with my GT child who is painfully quiet and struggles with social interactions

Ralph Parr Elementary School 2

Posted August 31, 2015
There is absolutely zero discipline in this school. The kids are out of control. The teachers do what they can but the administration doesn't back them up. I'm afraid for my child to attend with the lack of discipline.

Posted April 18, 2014
Great school and staff. Well rounded curriculum. Wonderful service learning program. My daughter is in 4th and it's her first year there. She is very happy. School itself is new, clean and broken into pods which she loves. Teachers also team teach which I like.

Posted April 08, 2014
we love Parr! The teachers really care, and the principal is outstanding and very involved. The PTA hosts many events, and the kids are very happy, as am I.

Posted September 10, 2013
Ralph Parr Elementary is a wonderful school. My oldest son has attended Parr Elem. since the 1st grade and has loved being there, and now is in the 4th grade with no issues. My other two boys are in K, and 1st grade and also loves the school. It's very clean and nice on the inside as well as the outside.

Posted May 17, 2012
First of all, let me say that the teachers and staff at Ralph Parr are fantastic!! My daughter has been going to this school since it first opened and she loves it. As I was reading through the other reviews one of them discussed disruptive behavior in the classroom. My daughter has told me that some of her classmates say bad words, run around the room and talk all the time during instruction. What really upsets my daughter and I is that it disrupts her learning and the whole class gets punished for these student's disruptive behaviors and has to sit out at recess or library time. I agree with the grandparent that it shouldn't be left up to the teacher to discipline every minute of the day. It is the parents responsibility to discipline their own children and stop being lazy.

Ralph Parr Elementary School 1

Posted January 20, 2012
Parr Elementary has major discipline problems. Which keeps the teachers from teaching and students from learning. Its not the teachers fault their hands are tied. Its the Principal and Parents you should blame for not doing their job. These disruptive students should not be in a classroom of students who want to learn. Parents ask your children about the bad students and ask what they say and do. You will be shocked! Help the teachers and complain to the principal and superintendent. Concerned Grand Parent!

Ralph Parr Elementary School 4

Posted October 26, 2011
My son has been going to this school from day one. All the teachers that he has had are kind and seem to care about the children. The nurse and all the ladies in the office are always nice. The only issue I have is with the parking. Knowing that there is a parking issue I think that the assemblies she be held on different days or have more time in between grades. Other than the parking issue I see no other problems.

Ralph Parr Elementary School 3

Posted April 09, 2011
Teething problems, lack of experience on many teacher's part, very poor parking mark this 'thrown together' school. Good parent involvement, especially concerning the access and parking problems. It may get better in time.

Ralph Parr Elementary School
1315 Texas 3, League City, TX  77573
Last modified Ralph Parr Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ralph Parr Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top