Bad
Good

We have always had great experiences with Plain's teachers and administration. My son started in second grade at Plain and is now in fifth. Through the years situations have come about, as they do any time you have numbers of kids together. Principal Crisp is a wonderful caring and involved administrator. She was able to meet with me any time I had concerns about my son. The same is true for the counselors and assistant principals.

My son is currently attending Plain Elementary and we love it. His Pre-K teacher was engaging and set the tone for his school years. His kinder teacher last year was the BEST teacher ever. I almost hated to see my son move up. Her class was fun, exciting, and she was always ready to talk to me and help with my concerns. This year he is in 1st and his teacher is always ready to help, she responds to emails and notes, and had helped me find out if my son has a learning disability. I'm looking forward to him attending next year.

no lesson plans for parent volunteer of a Kinder class for the poor substitute. Really shocked, looking at other schools.

I think that Jim Plain is a great elementary school! My daughter is a kindergartener here and has had a wonderful first year of school. Her teacher is real enthusiastic about teaching and loves to see when the kids apply what she has taught throughout the year. My little one is very happy here. Thumbs up from me.

Jim Plain is an amazing elementary. It prepares students on an above grade level, which helps more than an average school. It is outstanding. An B at Jim Plain would become an A+ in other schools. If your a student in third grade, and get 85+ grades, in another district in the next grade level, those could be up tp 95% and above. I would recomend Jim Plain as a top educational school.

Jim Plain is an excellent school!!! My daughter has enjoyed k- 2nd grade with her wonderful teachers through the years. I believe the teachers and principals set goals with high expectations in mind for the future generation. What a friendly and dedicated bunch!!!

If you have a special needs child, find somewhere else. If your child has trouble with other children, good luck... Poor teachers and administration..

This is my sons first year at Plain. He is a 1st grader and transfered from another school district. I have been extremely happy and impressed with there staff.. esp his teacher. She has gone above and beyond to make him feel comfortable with this transistion to a new school.

My son is a first grader at Plain and loves it! The first grade teachers are wonderful and love the kids. My son's teacher goes above and beyond her call of duty. Great school!!!

This scool is safe and my kids love it.

Last modified Jim Plain Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.