Bad
Good

MES is AMAZING! This school is a a hidden gem in Lewisville. The staff is so kind and caring. They tend to each child as individuals, allowing growth in independence and confidence while learning.

I am so thankful we chose Montessori Episcopal for our son. He has been both challenged and encouraged here. The faculty are thoughtful and well qualified. I felt particularly welcomed by the Head of School, who met him at the door each morning and welcomed him by name. I would recommend Montessori Episcopal to anyone.

Best Montessori Christian school in Denton county. The teachers are excellent academically and they truly care about the kids. Love it. Send your kids there. They will be happy you did and thank you when they are older.

My grandson has attended the Montessori Episcopal School for four years. He is now in second grade. The welcoming attitude of teachers and staff, the excellent academics, and the emphasis on Christian attitudes are the main reasons for his continued enrollment. Sadly, next year will be his last year, but he will leave full of confidence, knowledge, and happiness.

As a parent of a child with physical disabilities, I have full confidence that MES was the right choice for her. Since she was 2, they have promoted her independence while loving her and giving her the same opportunity a child without special needs. MES teachers sincerely care! Now she is in kindergarten and thriving academically! In addition, the school staff has gone above and beyond for her physical needs to make her successful in the classroom while allowing her to be as independent as possible. Isnt that what we want for ALL our children?! Now our 3 yr old is starting her second year and our youngest will also attend! We love MES!

I have two children and they both attended Montessori Episcopal School. They received a wonderful education and are set for life. The Montessori Method along with the religious education have made them the well rounded children that every parents want. I give this school five stars and encourage parents to come and check the school out!

We chose Montessori Episcopal School for our daughters because of the tenured staff, longevity of the school, and Christian environment. Many Montessori schools have popped up in our area in the last few years, but MES has been an educational leader in our community for 43 years! And no other Montessori school has the Christian component which was so important to our family. We are so impressed with the level of parent involvement/volunteerism, and we love the monthly service projects where students are taught to give back to the community. Our daughters have attended MES for 3 years and we couldn't be more thrilled with their development in all areas.

Our child has loved attending MES and we wish it went through high school. MES has such a warm and loving montessori environment in which children thrive. We are so glad our child is at this school.

My daughter has been at MES since 2009 and I am very impressed with how they combine the Montessori teachings and the Abeka curriculum. Whether you plan to keep your child in private school or move them to the public school system you will find they will excel in either enviroment after learning this way. The 1st - 3rd grade went to NASA (Houston) this year for a field trip this was part of there science studies. I give MES a five star rating for degreed, certified teachers and principal. Also, the rating is for their excellent academic programs.

My daughter has been attending MES for three years and has blossomed in this loving, caring, supportive environment. Her confiidence has increased, her sense of independence and responsibility have skyrocketed, and I am astounded at what she has learned. I have been involved with other private schools, and I am astounded at what a superior education she receives at MES.

Last modified Montessori Episcopal School is a Private school that serves grade K