Posted July 22, 2014
2nd grade was a bad experience. My son was already writing journals in 1st grade. However, 2nd grade the teacher did not continue or give challenge work, plus never sent any kind of information through email. Just one sheet per week and I felt his level was going down. So I had to sit with him daily and bought books from outside to keep up with his capacity and knowledge. The teacher just held one conference in the starting of the school and when I showed her what work he did through summer, she said continue to work with him on those books, however they did not do much throughout the year. No email what they were doing and no updating the blog too. Some teachers and front desk not so friendly.

Robertson Elementary School 4

Posted July 04, 2014
This was our first year at Robertson 2nd grade. Our teacher was amazing! Without our teacher my daughter would not done as well with the transition. However, the school as a whole needs some work. The front office staff is NOT friendly, I always felt like I was bothering them. As a parent you feel like an outsider even when you go to help out. I hope they read these posts, hopefully they can change. The education seems to be at a high level.

Robertson Elementary School 1

Posted June 13, 2014
I'm so glad that we've left this school. My child went from A/B honor roll to failing and I was never once notified until a progress report came home. You'd think that drastic of a change would warrant at least a phone call or an email. No graded papers were coming home so I had no way of knowing. I wasn't the only parent having this problem either. We're now in another school district and I've found my child is not at all prepared. This new school requires cursive writing but that isn't something my child was ever taught. We also had an incident in which the vice principal went against my wishes and I had to get the administration involved. If your child has to go here, be prepared for lots of battles.

Robertson Elementary School 2

Posted June 12, 2014
For our Kindergarten and First Grade years in Robertson we absolutely loved it and had THE BEST teachers and I'd have rated the school at 5 stars! But come second grade everything went downhill. The teacher was awful and repeatedly told my son he was a bully for standing up for himself after being bullied. And it only escalated from there. After talking to the principal & Vice principal numerous times we found out no mater what was said they would stand by their teacher instead of looking into things. Funny how now that we're gone anyone I've mentioned this certain teachers name to has only heard bad things. It's sad because up until 2nd grade we LOVED school.

Posted August 20, 2012
The teachers really care about each child and encourage them to their fullest potential. The school has children from all ethnic backgrounds and it works harmoniously.

Posted July 11, 2012
My daughter attended Robertson last year and I would say that how well your child does, is totally dependent on who they have for a teacher! During our parent/teacher conference, her teacher indicated that she was on track to pass the state test. I want my daughter to excel and I want a teacher that is going to push her to her full potential, not just to pass a test. I feel like she really regressed during the first semester of First Grade. The office staff is also very short tempered and not very helpful. On different occasions, my husband and I have both been made to feel less than intelligent for simply asking questions. But my daughter is happy there and that is worth something.

Posted March 18, 2012
My son has been going to this school since the 1st grade, he is now in the 5th grade and has loved his experience at Robertson. I have been very happy with the teachers, principals, administration and the overall curriculum. Great School in a great area!

Robertson Elementary School 2

Posted January 12, 2011
My review keeps getting deleted, so I'll just keep posting it! Someone is being dishonest in reporting it as there is nothing wrong with it. I did NOT like Robertson. My daughter attended kindergarten there in the 2009-2010 school year. The PE coach FORBIDS children to get a drink during the hour long PE and my daughter was rewarded for turning in a friend who got a drink while going to the restroom. When there are children dying in TX every year from heat and dehydration, I canNOT believe a teacher would be allowed to forbid children to have a drink of water during physical education.

Posted January 21, 2010
I have been very impressed with this school. My son came from another exemplary campus in Frisco where he did okay. But he has been doing really well at this school. The teachers, staff, and principals are very caring and know how to get down to the children's levels without compromising their positions as authority figures. I would highly recommend Robertson to other parents and am glad to hear that they are rated Exemplary once again. They have truly earned it!

Posted October 17, 2009

Robertson Elementary School
2501 Woodlake Parkway, Little Elm, TX  75068
Last modified Robertson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Robertson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top