Longview, TX

Judson Middle School 4

Posted March 11, 2013
The students cuss a lot, they have caught students smoking weed, kids skip clesses all the time, my daughters 6th grade science teacher gave them an academically 0 because of their behavior and that's not right. But the staff are very helpful, there are some mean teachers that give homework everyday, even during breaks from school. I don't like that, some of the students do inappropiate things. I don't want to name those things though.

Judson Middle School 1

Posted February 04, 2013
Anyone with common sense would know most of the "reviews" are not written by parents, but by staff themselves. Thankfully my husband got orders and we're moving, but my daughters 8th grade math and science teachers both last year were just awful. The young math teacher was noticably lazy and inexperienced. Her science teacher no longer teaches there. Thankful my son wont have to attend this year.

Posted July 15, 2011
Judson Middle School has only been established since the 2010-2011 school year and I feel they have done a great job handling the rezoing of the district. The Pre Ap Teachers are great , they respond to any concerns a parent might have. The principal is very well spoken and updates the parents with all school events. Staff is very friendly and helpful. My sons transition to Middle School was a pleasant one because of everyone of them.

Judson Middle School 0

Posted November 25, 2009
I feel that Judson Middle School staff, teachers, and principals are very attentive to concerns a parent may have. they have taken out the time to talk with me regarding my child's progress and regress.

Posted September 02, 2007
Judson Middle School is an awesome school to send your children. The principals and staff work diligently to ensure that all students receive a quality education. The Pre-AP classes are right on in college preparation. The special needs children are just as likely to participate in all activities as all others. They too, recieve the utmost quality education around. The staff is very supportive of the children's needs and promote the love of learning. I am very impressed with the quality of leadership the staff protrays and role models for our students. Bar none, if you live in Longview and have a middle schooler, Judson Middle School is the place to send your child.

Posted June 14, 2006
This school provides the best education in East Texas. They have a caring staff to look out for the children and they have fun things to do for learning, school dances, The Judson Fest, and for school electives. I have a child in the 6th grade who didnt get the circumference and area of a circle and she came home from school one day saying, 'Mommy, I get it! I get the circumference of a circle!'. Ever since then I knew Judson Middle School knew what they were doing and they were doing a great job at it.

Posted April 03, 2005

Judson Middle School
P O Box 3268, Longview, TX  75606
Last modified Judson Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Judson Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top