Stewart Elementary School 0

Posted October 01, 2008
I rate this school 5 stars. because this is one of best schools that my daughter is going to in Lubbock , texas.

Stewart Elementary School 5

Posted May 07, 2007
I think this school is great the teachers really care about the children and they take the time needed to help them learn. The staff is great and always friendly and make you feel welcomed. This school is big on parental involvement they belive it takes a village to raise a child. They could use a little help in the extracurricular area but I think that it was a great school for my children.

Stewart Elementary School
4815 46th Street, Lubbock, TX  79414
Last modified Stewart Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stewart Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top