Posted April 19, 2015
I have 3 children who have attended other private and public schools in Lubbock. KPA is the first school where I have felt that my children are exactly where they need to be. The academic curriculum is rich, engaging and challenging. You will not find a better classical education in West Texas. My 7th grade son read more books than I had read in one year as a college English major. The students truly love and encourage each other. The athletic program is inclusive to all KPA students, yet also very competitive with other schools in our division. I feel that the other families share our family's goal of educating our children in a loving, yet challenging, Christ-centered environment.

Posted April 14, 2015
My children have experienced a variety of educational opportunities through the years, but none have been as rich and rewarding as what we've experienced at KPA. The academics are excellent, the community is loving and supportive, and Biblical worldview is taught throughout the curriculum. Being a University-Model school means that students meet in class on M/W/F then work from home on T/TH following carefully planned lessons by professional educators. This unique model of schooling doesn't fit every family's situation, but it has been the perfect match for our home.

Kingdom Preparatory Academy 1

Posted April 07, 2015
Christians should not be elitists. From the first interaction, we felt unwelcome. They acted as though they were doing us a favor by letting us in the room. From the viewpoint of a family of educators, this environment is unacceptable. KPA says there are admission standards to be met. There are no standards. Anyone with a written check can attend. And they will gladly keep your money, even if your life circumstances change.

Kingdom Preparatory Academy 1

Posted January 30, 2015
My children attended this school for 6 years. When we joined the KPA community we were very pleased. The teachers were great and the kids were doing great. About 3 years ago some things began to change. My kids would come home crying because the teachers had been very ugly and degrading with their communication with the students. The teachers have told the kids to Shut up! " "We lost this game because of You!" Their has been screaming and yelling as well as cussing by some of the coaches. Their are good teachers fired, because they did not fit in the elite group that KPA has. If I want my children to endure this kind of treatment it will be in the world of free public schools, where they are not professing to be Christian and I'm paying good money.

Posted October 15, 2008
Great school, great academics, great people. I've been going for seven out of the nine the school has been in existence and have loved every minute of it. It is especially unique because of the university model that it uses. This model is that the students go to school on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, and they do homework on Tuesdays and Thursdays. This gives the parent opportunity to have a part in their child's education. Above all, this school is centered on Jesus Christ and that is what makes it REALLY great.

Posted March 18, 2008

Kingdom Preparatory Academy
6110 Chicago, Lubbock, TX  79401
Last modified Kingdom Preparatory Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-11
Kingdom Preparatory Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top