Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Amount of homework: Disagree

It is not the homework it is that they load the backpack to the point where it is even heavy for me to lift and I am a parent. I wish they would not make them so heavy for the little ones to the point where my kid can barely hold it.

My oldest this year he will have been there five years and my youngest it will be two years. They are a good school because my youngest tells me he can't wait to go all day. They are very good at trying to help parents out any way they can. I have only had a problem with one teacher and the way they treated my son one year. I would recommend my friends go there if there children was old enough.

Loved my experience at this school! Great teachers and administration! They care! My kids loved it there!

This is our second year at this school and we are very pleased. It's an older school, and everything isn't shiny and new. However, the principal, teachers and all staff are hard to beat. They are loving and caring while engaging the children in every way. Our children love their teachers and enjoy going to school every day. We couldn't be happier unless the schools got back to letting teachers teach, rather than teaching the test!

My family moved to this school district eight years ago and have been very pleased with all the schools our children have attended. We moved from a very large and affluent school district and were concerned about the quality of education. After our children started attending, we realize we had nothing to worry about. The teachers are great, caring, and work with parents very well. My children have wonderful memories and excelled in all their classes. There is room for them to pursue interests, clubs, and other challenges that keep them interested in learning. We have observed less issue with gangs and drug related problems in this school district. Their peers have been supportive and encouraging, with very little bullying observed.

Have neighbor children that go there, they seem happy and enjoy school. That's what we need is happy going to school kiddos! As for rating not sure I qualify on that part...

Last modified Magnolia Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.