Bad
Good

My daughter attended this school 2012-2013 it was tge most horrible experience with teachers. I do not recommend this school some of tge teachers are very disrespectful not only to students but parents that do not speak english.

This year is my son last year. All the teachers are responsible, tech oriented, and the addressed bullying effectively. Pretty much I am happy with his education, and I know my son is now prepared to rock high school. And I have others schools to compare with.

I was in 8th grade here this year and i am finishing i have to say the teachers and kids can be very cliquy and they dont see other kids who get bullied and have a hard time also i feel the teachers have alot of favoritisim and they just perfer kids who look a certian way but i felt like there was some nice kids i just feel very uncomftorable by the teachers and i didnt like how they can treat i dont wanna sound werid but the popular kids better then just your typical average kid.

We are new in the Valley and my son is having a hard time . Its been hard to make friends and even advance clases are easy . So far school has not been able to offer anything else. May have to consider some other options..

I havent had a great success hear i think the teachers teach well. but can be exadrrated i think there are alot of catergories alot of bullying i feel like administration handles things ok i think the bullying can get the best out of the kids what i have seen.

If you do not want your child to have friends send her/him to this school. The cliques and groups at this school are appalling. The teachers are very over dramatic and swear right in front of the kids. My child went there for 6th grade she now goes to morris wich is way better for her.

I have two kids at Fossum, I think the teachers are great. I like the school. The Principals are fair and caring.

Michael E. Fossum Middle School is the best middle school ever! my kids love it there! they have great staff and teaching.

Fossum Middle School is a great school. My daughter's teachers all seem very enthusiastic towards their students and their learning. They communicate great through the School Fusion/Skyward system. Their school is brand new and great looking.

It is amazing i love it and the coches are awsome they have mac computers.

Last modified Michael E Fossum Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.