Michael E Fossum Middle School 4

Posted February 18, 2014
This year is my son last year. All the teachers are responsible, tech oriented, and the addressed bullying effectively. Pretty much I am happy with his education, and I know my son is now prepared to rock high school. And I have others schools to compare with.

Michael E Fossum Middle School 2

Posted May 29, 2012
I was in 8th grade here this year and i am finishing i have to say the teachers and kids can be very cliquy and they dont see other kids who get bullied and have a hard time also i feel the teachers have alot of favoritisim and they just perfer kids who look a certian way but i felt like there was some nice kids i just feel very uncomftorable by the teachers and i didnt like how they can treat i dont wanna sound werid but the popular kids better then just your typical average kid.

Michael E Fossum Middle School 2

Posted March 22, 2012
We are new in the Valley and my son is having a hard time . Its been hard to make friends and even advance clases are easy . So far school has not been able to offer anything else. May have to consider some other options..

Posted January 31, 2012
I havent had a great success hear i think the teachers teach well. but can be exadrrated i think there are alot of catergories alot of bullying i feel like administration handles things ok i think the bullying can get the best out of the kids what i have seen.

Posted July 11, 2010
If you do not want your child to have friends send her/him to this school. The cliques and groups at this school are appalling. The teachers are very over dramatic and swear right in front of the kids. My child went there for 6th grade she now goes to morris wich is way better for her.

Posted May 25, 2010
I have two kids at Fossum, I think the teachers are great. I like the school. The Principals are fair and caring.

Posted March 13, 2010
Michael E. Fossum Middle School is the best middle school ever! my kids love it there! they have great staff and teaching.

Posted January 19, 2010

Michael E Fossum Middle School 3

Posted November 03, 2009

Posted October 26, 2009

Michael E Fossum Middle School
7800 North Ware Road, McAllen, TX  78504
Last modified Michael E Fossum Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Michael E Fossum Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top