Bad
Good

This was my daughter's first year...pk. I have to say, WORST experience ever. The secretary is so rude and short. The principal NEVER has time to attend parents. The pick up is horrible. They are not open to ideas to better pick up and secretary sarcastic about it. They changed teacher in the middle of the school yr and they have yet send a letter notifying parents about it. I had to find out through my 5yr old that she was having different teachers. No one takes responsibility and say it was supposed to be the teacher, the counselor, or the principal. I signed up for the parental involvement, never got called.

this is the second year my daughter in jackson, I have always involved and I thank you for allowing me to always be aware of it, teachers and the principal who have touched my daughter give me the opportunity to help in my spare time at school and in the classroom and see how it unfolds and as she learns day by day we can not leave everything to the teachers, the education begins at home, and our children reflect what they are in school, so far I'm very satisfied with what I've seen, no school is perfect and always will see details that dislike us but thank you to the teachers who are aware of and that I know they can count on us as parents ......

Worst school and dreadful principle who cares about nothing but looks and money.she demands uniforms (polyester) .the pick up system is outrageous and dangerous! I will be switc hing to a better school this year.

my son really enjoyed Jackson. He was in first grade. We are moving and he won't finish the rest of the grades there. We were driving by his old school and my 7 y.o. commented on how good his teacher was, his principal and the librarian. He learned alot and his teacher was incredible!

This is school is a joke. The teachers are sub par, allow there to receive a check! My kindergarten didn't learn anything here! We moved the Corpus Christi and the school he's at now he can read, add and subject. All this in two weeks compared to the six months at Jackson! And the administrators didn't get involved with kids like here at their new school.

Not such a great school anymore ! teachers simply don't care as much ! very dissappointed in the school.

you have obviusly never had to talk to this principal. he is terrible - and doesn't care about the students. i have seen him be very mean to students and teachers. teachers are leaving because of mr garza and I think he is fake to parents because he knows people do not like him.

Last modified Jackson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.