McKinney, TX

Posted March 30, 2015
My children are able to learn without stress or fear. Their joy in that learning is why I chose this school for them. They are eager to go to school every day and are sad when vacation time rolls around. Thank you, Vicki!

Posted March 30, 2015
Our children have been very happy at this school. The teachers have been fantastic. The low teacher to student ratio allows the teachers to give ample attention to each child. They truly treat the child as a holistic individual. I like the heavy parent involvement and the allowance for easy collaboration between the teachers and families. I am especially grateful that the children are allowed to have outside playtime. I feel this outdoor time is very important to burning excess energy and enhances their learning when recess is over and it is time to return to the classroom. The outdoor garden is a treasure that allows children the opportunity to plant and harvest. We are ever so grateful to have this school to send our children to and have found the overall school environment to be nurturing and child-centered.

Posted March 26, 2015
My kindergarden daughter loves going to school every morning. Her teachers are creative and kind and they spend quality time in nature with the children. The other parents are involved as well and we smell fresh baking bread in the mornings.

Robert Muller School 1

Posted October 15, 2014
This school was a real dissapointment... Agree with previous review staff are undertrained, there is no direction and I have never seen my child so unhappy. In one class the teachers child is a student so that student is paid far more attention. This school was a real let down as during our initial visit we were many promises undelivered hence we pulled our child out of the school after 8 days as we could not handle seeing how distressed he was coming home after being at this school. He is now enrolled elsewhere and we have a much happier, more confident child. Be warned this school do not deliver ALL that they say they do, very unstructured and children are basically left to their own devices 80 per cent of the day. This school also charge exuberant fees and deliver very little for that cost . $$$$ very important to the principle of this school. Do not recommend !
2 people found this helpful

Posted September 22, 2014
My daughter is in this school. Each year is better than other, high level of education and great school.

Posted December 12, 2011
All of the teachers have, at minimum, a Masters Degree and one has a Doctorate.

Posted December 10, 2011
We love our school. Nature is part of every school day. Kids experience close to 2 hrs of outside time and we usually stay and play outside after school is done, so it is easily 3 hrs on some days for our family. There are no desks and no detention time. Conflict resolution, compassion and non violent communication is being practiced. Teachers are warm and caring, always ready to share about the day and my kiddos. I am forever grateful for this place.

Posted December 09, 2011
This is such a fantastic school if you are looking for alternative education for your kids. Teachers are well trained, caring and most important they treat each kid with love respect as and individual. Love the fact that they have the freedom to play, have fun, get dirty and enjoy childhood.Couldn't think of a best school to have my daughter.

Posted December 09, 2011
An incredibly nurturing invironment for young children that nurtures individuality, self-initiative, and creativity in children - a key in developing full potential and even genius capability later in life. The founder, Vicki Johnston, is the most heart-centered person I know and her Heart Wings curriculum is right on track.

Robert Muller School 2

Posted December 02, 2011
This school has so much potential but ultimately has under-trained teachers, poor direction, is often dirty and parent communication is terrible.

Robert Muller School