Posted February 06, 2009
I LOVE CCA!!!! I've attended school here for 8 years, and all of my teachers have been great! I have GREAT friends at CCA and I am thankful for christian education! CCA is the BEST school ever!

Posted February 06, 2009
My child is in the Pre-K program and we are highly impressed with everything our son has learned. The Pre-K at CCA seems to cover more material than other preschools or Mother Day Out programs in the area. The teachers inspire learning and they make it fun for the kids at the same time. I highly recommend CCA!!

Posted November 13, 2008
CCA is an awesome place! The facilities are beautiful! Classrooms are large, have lockers, and a sink. The teachers all have high standards, work hard, and are some of the most dedicated you will ever find anywhere. The principal is friendly. Every staff member works with the family to help each child reach their full potential. Come and check out CCA!

Concordia Christian Academy
2708 W. Virginia Parkway, McKinney, TX  75071
Last modified Concordia Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-4
Concordia Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top