Midland, TX

Alamo J High School 1

Posted June 19, 2015
The teachers are not supported by the current principals. Subs don't want to come here because the kids are so disruptive and rude. Ongoing drug issues all across the campus. Fights practically everyday with little or no supervision. The campus principal is rarely seen outside of her office. The students take no accountability for their actions.

Alamo J High School 1

Posted December 31, 2014
I guess this isn't a good school for learning since the two students under my review obviously didn't learn how to spell.

Alamo J High School 5

Posted July 26, 2009
i am a studen at alamo i love thiz school its pretty awsome wonderful 7th and 8th grade teacher i totally recommend you to comme you will be sucessful wit all your material and i love the school .

Alamo J High School 4

Posted April 17, 2009
alamo is great the teachers are amazing!!!! i really love this skoo its better than any other middle school so gurlz and sguys be jelous!!!!!

Alamo J High School 5

Posted August 27, 2008
I am a student at Alamo,so i know hands on about the school.We've got wonderful Band,Choir,and Theater teachers.I am proud to say that i go to Alamo JHS.

Alamo J High School 4

Posted August 14, 2006
The Band program is exellent, the teachers are two of the greatest. Academically-wise, it is very reasonable.

Alamo J High School

Posted June 13, 2003
My son went to Alamo for two years and now my daughter will be attending. I was very pleased with the school and the quality of teachers. My son has excelled during his time at Alamo and I feel like his junior high experience was a positive one. I look forward to the coming year with my daughter.

Alamo J High School
3800 Storey Avenue, Midland, TX  79703
Last modified Alamo J High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Alamo J High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top