Midlothian, TX

Posted July 30, 2013
I would definitely rate this school a10!!!! All the staff have smiles on their faces, are happy to be there and treat the children with love and kindness! When you walk through the door immediately you are greeted by the sweet staff. The principal is kind, sweet and caring and in all the years my 4 children have been there we haven't had a teacher we haven't loved!

Posted April 08, 2011
This school should be at a 10 in my opinion. The principal and staff are all consistent in their approach to a well-rounded education for the kids. There is plenty of communication going from teachers to parents. The staff here tells the students they attend the BEST school in Midlothian and the kids really believe it. It's a very positive atmosphere. My children are in K and 1st and each teacher is available by email throughout the day. The PTO does a great job of putting together events/carnivals and the parents are pretty involved overall. I don't hesitate to address any issues with the Assistant Principal and I know it will be addressed timely.

Posted March 22, 2009

Posted March 10, 2009
God blessed me with two very different boys; one is in the gifted program and one has special needs. What I love about Baxter is how the staff works to make sure they are both successful. I know that I can not give these boys what they need on my own and Baxter is the 'village' that is helping me to raise they boys!

Posted March 09, 2009
I have one student currently at Baxter and one that has moved on to middle school. We love the teachers and administrators at this wonderful school. The atmosphere is friendly and caring from the time you walk in the door. Big thanks to everyone who makes Baxter such a great school!

Posted February 25, 2009

Posted February 23, 2009
Our son has a disability. He is very capable of learning. It is sad to see how backwards Midlothian isd really is. We have experienced un-professional leadership from a school principal, administration, teachers, as a whole this district is unable to support the needs of my child. I want families to be aware of our experience and research to ensure your child's needs can in fact be met. What SOUNDS good is not at all what is praticed or implemented.

T E Baxter Elementary School 4

Posted July 11, 2008

Posted May 27, 2008

Posted March 01, 2008

T E Baxter Elementary School
1050 Park Place Boulevard, Midlothian, TX  76065
Last modified T E Baxter Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
T E Baxter Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top