PK-5|Private

Bad
Good

My baby was 2 when I send her to southminster. After the first day, she had no problem going back. She loved to go back there again after the long summer. The teachers are very supportive. I love the fact that they have low student to teacher ratios and that they start their day with church service.

Love, Love, Love!! My child loves going to school everyday! The teachers are so sweet and caring.

I taught public school for 6 years before teaching at Southminster. Teachers here are treated with more respect here (by administration and parents alike) than in Texas public schools. The low student:teacher ratio, the strong Christian environment, and lack of state testing make for emotionally and spiritually healthy teachers and students. I am passionate about my job, and I never feel the "teacher burn-out" that I felt coming on when I taught public.

I feel like family and my Twin Girls (first grade) love the school.Great teachers and good environment.I recommended all my friends to send their kids to south minsiter school and they all love it.

I have been so spoiled with this school! It feels like my children are in a safe and nurturing bubble! My kinder and 3rd grader have been at this school since they were toddlers, and they love it! The teachers and staff are so loving and nurturing! While the academics may not be the strongest, I can guarantee that your child will learn more here than at a public school.

The teachers are kind and loving. The academics don't seem to be strong, but the small teacher/student ration, Bible teaching and chapel services are excellent.

We took our children out of this school and placed them in another private christian school. Best decision ever made.

My daughter is currently attending her 5th year at Southminster School and is now in the 3rd grade. We cannot express the pride we have in this schools staff and methods of educating. My family has been treated with nothing but kindness and respect since day 1. My son begins attending this year for the first time and we anticipate the exact same progress as my daughter. The teachers here are excellent and we recommend Southminster to any and everyone. We are looking forward to another GREAT school year. We love it!

My son is entering the 5th grade this year. He has been at Southminster School since he was 18 months old. This school has proven to be the best thing we've ever done for our child. He has flourished. He LOVES school. He loves the teachers, his peers, the environment - all of it. We are saddened to know this is our last year here. Southminster has provided us with everything we wanted: a smaller, less chaotic atmosphere for our child to learn in, a loving, nurturing environment, an academically challenging curriculum, students eager to learn and a place that I know is safe when I drop my son off every day. I trust everyone at this school. I am sorry that there is not a middle school yet but I have a feeling there may be one day.

Southminster School was the perfect choice for our son! He was a student there for 8 years, starting in preschool until 5th grade. The teachers and staff are loving and nurturing. Loved that the class sizes were small, so my son received lots of individual attention. Southminster prepared him to move on to Middle School and I know that he will thrive! We are going to miss Southminster!

Last modified Southminster School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5