Missouri City, TX
Before care: Yes

Posted August 09, 2013
I feel like family and my Twin Girls (first grade) love the school.Great teachers and good environment.I recommended all my friends to send their kids to south minsiter school and they all love it.

Southminster School 4

Posted January 15, 2013
I have been so spoiled with this school! It feels like my children are in a safe and nurturing bubble! My kinder and 3rd grader have been at this school since they were toddlers, and they love it! The teachers and staff are so loving and nurturing! While the academics may not be the strongest, I can guarantee that your child will learn more here than at a public school.

Southminster School 3

Posted July 26, 2012
The teachers are kind and loving. The academics don't seem to be strong, but the small teacher/student ration, Bible teaching and chapel services are excellent.

Southminster School 2

Posted January 27, 2012
We took our children out of this school and placed them in another private christian school. Best decision ever made.

Posted August 18, 2011
My daughter is currently attending her 5th year at Southminster School and is now in the 3rd grade. We cannot express the pride we have in this schools staff and methods of educating. My family has been treated with nothing but kindness and respect since day 1. My son begins attending this year for the first time and we anticipate the exact same progress as my daughter. The teachers here are excellent and we recommend Southminster to any and everyone. We are looking forward to another GREAT school year. We love it!

Posted August 17, 2011
My son is entering the 5th grade this year. He has been at Southminster School since he was 18 months old. This school has proven to be the best thing we've ever done for our child. He has flourished. He LOVES school. He loves the teachers, his peers, the environment - all of it. We are saddened to know this is our last year here. Southminster has provided us with everything we wanted: a smaller, less chaotic atmosphere for our child to learn in, a loving, nurturing environment, an academically challenging curriculum, students eager to learn and a place that I know is safe when I drop my son off every day. I trust everyone at this school. I am sorry that there is not a middle school yet but I have a feeling there may be one day.

Posted August 17, 2011
Southminster School was the perfect choice for our son! He was a student there for 8 years, starting in preschool until 5th grade. The teachers and staff are loving and nurturing. Loved that the class sizes were small, so my son received lots of individual attention. Southminster prepared him to move on to Middle School and I know that he will thrive! We are going to miss Southminster!

Posted August 17, 2011
This will be our 12th year at Southminster. Only my youngest is still here, with 2 years to go. My older kids have graduated from Southminster and gone on to succeed in middle and high school. Southminster's Christian-based curriculum and wonderful teachers provided my children with a strong foundation and the confidence to be independent and successful. Putting our chilidren into Southminster, beginning in preschool and keeping them their through 5th grade has turned out to be the best decision we could have made for their future.

Southminster School 4

Posted August 17, 2011
This will mark our 6th year at Southminster School and I can absolutely say that it was the right choice for my kids and our family. With a low student to teacher ratio, the school and staff are able to provide an extremely personal touch in their interactions with my children. I think the best review of all, is from my kids...they love Southminster and the teachers.

Southminster School 1

Posted August 03, 2011
Following a change in leadership two years ago due to job transfer, the school has not continued to serve the community as a strong, private school. It has become more like a public school. We will not pay the tuition but put our children in public school.

Southminster School