Odessa, TX
Students enrolled: 1,240

Posted February 06, 2014
I want to express how disappointed I am with this school, is the worst that we have seen! we discovered that there are NO security cameras in the front doors! This is concerning!!!! there's is more: my daughter is taking her lunch everyday for 2 or 3 weeks now , well ...some kid is stealing her lunch from PE when she's busy ( please parents feed your kids and teach them to respect others ).. this someone took something from her lunch bag many times until today he/she decided to take EVERYTHING so my daughter had no lunch ??PLUS no one do anything about it or at least say something to the kids! this is crazy, very disappointing!!!! I just can't wait to take my kid far from this SH*T!

Posted February 06, 2014
BAD BAD BAD !!!! THE WORST SCHOOL EVER!, NO PICK UP LINE CONTROL (IS A DISASTER THE PICK UP TIME ), MANY PARENTS DRIVING LIKE CRAZY,CARS EVERYWHERE, THERE ARE SOME -GIRLS- (8TH AND 9TH GRADERS) KISSING IN THE HALLS AND BATH, NO ORDER, NO RESPECT FOR STUDENTS OR AMONG STUDENTS, PREGNANT 13,14 Y OLD GIRLS .... THIS IS MADNESS! NEVER EVER BUY A HOUSE IN THIS DISTRICT.

Posted September 30, 2009
Their scores are exceptable in many ways being so they should be ranked higher then Bowie in achedemics, and atheletics... I love Bonham so much...

Posted May 19, 2009
I was a former 7th grader there (last month...) I miss it so much! The teachers,staff, and principles were all wonderful and kind. The academics there are good and so are the electives. Bonham has a lot to offer and I would highly recomend sending you child there! Its truely great!

Bonham J High School

Posted May 16, 2009
My son goes to bonham an he gets commended on all his TAKS test and its becaus they have great teachers and a great Pre-AP an AP staff.

Bonham J High School 4

Posted October 16, 2008
Overall we have been pleased. The administrators have worked especially hard in improving the learning environment. There is continued improvement in academic areas and I think is getting stronger each year.

Posted September 06, 2008
It was so uniceptable. i heard one of the principles call a student an idiot. i dont know about you but i would nevr let my children go there.

Posted August 27, 2008
This School is Awsome im am currentley a Student in the 8th grade

Posted February 15, 2008
My son started 7th grade this year, he is in atheletics and the coaches have been excellent.... City champs in football and basketball. Track is coming up and I am sure they will do great chior teacher is a little different though but his other teachers seem very capable.

Bonham J High School 2

Posted June 08, 2006
The quality of this school is on the edge of sub standard. There seems to be alot of favortism and double standards where the students are concerned. Additionally the parents are left out of the loop until problems have become uncontrolable.

Bonham J High School
P O Box 3912, Odessa, TX  79760
Last modified Bonham J High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bonham J High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top