Pasadena, TX

San Jacinto Intermediate School 4

Posted April 29, 2014
My son and step-daughter in 8th grade at San Jacinto Intermediate school. They have been going for 2 years now and I love how the band program has encouraged my son Carlos Jr. He loves band and always has. My son has never had any issues with the staff. I have however had a few issues with one teacher for my step-daughter but when I brought it to the principles attention the matter was taken care of and she was moved out from the class. The fact that the teacher is still there really didn't sit well with me but as long as she is not near her I can deal with that. Other than this one issue I am happy with the school and majority of the staff.

San Jacinto Intermediate School 1

Posted October 13, 2009

San Jacinto Intermediate School 5

Posted April 14, 2008

San Jacinto Intermediate School 1

Posted February 19, 2008

San Jacinto Intermediate School 2

Posted August 05, 2005
I was very disappointed with San Jacinto Intermediate's office staff,I found them to be more than incompetent and very rude to parents and students. The principal is good, he is willing to work through things, more so than the ASST Principals. The counselors are awesome, both go the extra mile to help their students and families and they are very genuine and caring. The rules pertaining to make-up work are bizare, they cannot get their make-up work until they are out for 5 days. Children recieve detention for rediculous things like forgetting to wear a belt or being late to school, detention consist of sitting in a room with an administrator and copying a very redundant paragraph that exhibits horrible grammer. Most teachers are adequate, some are pretty good but all are overextended at the task of classroom management and TAKS prepration. Events are not well planned. TAKS is over emphasized.

San Jacinto Intermediate School
3600 Genoa Red Bluff Road, Pasadena, TX  77505
Last modified San Jacinto Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
San Jacinto Intermediate School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top