Bad
Good

My daughter is finishing her 3rd year at Carleston in the dual language program. She is reading above grade expectations in 2 languages. She has been respected, motivated, cared for, and encouraged by her teachers and staff. The principal is receptive to feedback has worked hard to resolve my concerns when I had them in 2nd grade. Great school!

The new bilingual teacher, Mr. Pineda, is absolutely one of the best teachers I've ever interacted with. He's patient, kind, and caring. You can tell he really loves his job and wants what's best for his students. He's very enthusiastic and he also communicates extremely well with parents.

School culture starts with the Principal. They brought in a brand new (1st year) Principal and she is really bad. It seems to be an environment where teachers aren't as happy now and parents are not involved as they were the year before. When a team has a bad coach, they replace. Let's see if Pearland ISD is wise enough to replace bad administrators and bring in one that can really make a difference at my kids' school.

Terrible school... The principle shows no care in resolving issues when students are bullied. She makes lots of promises but never follows through or returns any calls.

I love this school for my son! The techers are very active; my son has done wonders with this school. Thank you for all the hard work. Great for military kids.

Wonderful school, the teachers and principal are fantastic! My husband and I both loved having our son here. I can't say enough good things about the school.

So far so good! This is my daughters first year, in first grade at Carleston and everything has been very easy so far. The administration is very helpful and pleasant unlike our previous school.

This school has undergone many changes but things are definately improving. The test scores are up and my children are both happy attending there

My son attended 3rd and began 4th grade. The school standards have gone down drastically after redistricting. the only way the TAKS scores will be up this year is by the teachers teaching the test questions only.

Last modified H C Carleston Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.