Bad
Good

The Education Center At Aubrey 1

Posted January 29, 2014
I don't even know where to begin with this school! Do not, I repeat, DO NOT send your child here if you have other choices. I among several other parents have left this school, and I know more than plan to leave or not return next year. This school should be shut down! They only care about numbers, not your children, not their teaching, their only concern in their numbers. They will tell you what you want to hear and let things go on that should not so that parents do not want to withdraw. We chose this school without looking close enough and we regret it to this day.

Posted September 02, 2012
Aubrey Education Center is a fantastic learning community in which every student is equipped to meet his potential. I love the character-based emphasis. Each week the students learn a trait and it is reinforced over and over. Even kindergarten students can tell you what it means to be "ambitious" or "trustworthy." All students feel accepted and valued.

Posted August 12, 2011
I love this school! Ms. Tierney and Ms. Reeves are wonderful teachers that truly have a desire to leave a legacy of learning with their students. Their committment and communication with me has been more of a family relationship; not only do they help my children learn but they help me parent by communicating behaviors that my children exhibit with me. Ms. Tierney noticied that my son had some learning gaps and has worked tirelessly with him to overcome these obstacles. My son has never received A & B's, now he recieves mostly A's and was commeneded on his taks test scores in 3 areas. My daughters attitude has improved drastically due to not being around some many bored and un-supervised teenage girls. This school has caused so much peace in my home. Thank you Ms. Shelby and the the TEC teachers.

The Education Center At Aubrey 4

Posted June 02, 2011
Our son has attended here for 3 yrs. now. We have been very happy. Some kiccups the first yr. which is to be expected, but got better. I wish they could pay their teachers more so they would be willing to stay, have lost more than one teacher, and rumored to lose the BEST one ever this year. We hope not! Communication/call backs could be a little better. Music program for a small charter school has been really great, very surprised in a good way! I hope they stay around for those kids that are to come forth in the future, they have a lot to offer and should only get better.

The Education Center At Aubrey 3

Posted May 16, 2011
MRS NUCKLES ROCKS!!! She has helped my son sooo much and she genuinly cares about his success. I only know of one other teacher and since I can't say anything nice about her...I won't say anything at all. I have had some issues with this school that were not dealt with to my satisfaction. Overall it is a pretty good place, but could use some improvement.

Posted December 02, 2010
I love that at this school, my kids can work ahead instead of being held back by a traditional classroom/mass learning experience. My oldest starting reading his first week of Kindergarten and was reading entire books by Christmas of that year. By January of his 1st grade year, he started 2nd grade work. The classes are small and the teachers and staff are very friendly and helpful. Problems are dealt with swiftly and there are a multitude of incentives for the kids to be high achievers both academically and behaviorally. As a parent and former teacher, I can't recommend Aubrey TEC enough!

Posted April 05, 2010
The Education Center has been a blessing to my family. They have been more than eagar to help my child out and accept her in their school. The environment is wonderfull and has more possibilities for educational growth than I could ever hope for.

Posted July 06, 2009
Wow! My children have taken root here. They have progressed where public school's traditional classrooms would have held them back. Quite an opportunity for gifted or motivated kids to move ahead. Small size and individualized attention/plans make it great for students who need more to succeed. We love the teachers and staff and can't wait to see the school grow!

The Education Center At Aubrey 4

Posted March 10, 2009
It is a great program for children that need who excell in reading. This school teaches character, honesty and trust. Children will learn to cope with failure, learn from mistakes, and complete their self set goals. It can challenges those who needed and guides those who don't even realize they are being challenged. It takes cooperation and participation from parents that help their children succed. As teacher we value the trust and help parents help their children for a better tomorrow. The Education Center works for all, parents, students, and teachers.

The Education Center At Aubrey
11010 U.S. 377, Pilot Point, TX  76258
Last modified The Education Center At Aubrey is a Charter school that serves grades K-12