Pilot Point, TX

Pilot Point Intermediate School 2

Posted May 12, 2015
This school is lacking in good leadership. The Vice Principal appears to be running the show - which has sadly taken this school in the wrong direction. There are some really good teachers, ones who appear to actually love their job, but the teachers who are bad are unapproachable, appear to not like children, and some actually bully the children. While my child was not generally at the receiving end of the bullying, it was witnessed and troubled my child greatly. Some teachers have no filter...they share information that is not always appropriate for children. I was saddened that my child had been exposed to music with inappropriate lyrics, R rated images, and adult subjects such as rape - not from other students, but from teachers. On the upside, I have to recognize that the good teachers were really really good. They were approachable, creative, consistent, communicative, and truly caring. I pray this school turns things around very soon!

Pilot Point Intermediate School 5

Posted October 13, 2008
I have really enjoyed having my daughter in this school. The teachers have been excellent and always find new ways to keep the students interested in learning. The school, principal, and PTA always give 110% and it shows. Every year my daughter claims to have a new favorite teacher. It doesn't get any better than that!

Pilot Point Intermediate School 5

Posted May 28, 2008
My daughter just completed her third grade year at PPIS and showed overwhelming improvement in her behavior and her academic involvement. I was impressed with how much the teachers for each grade worked as a cohesive team for lesson planning and the like.

Pilot Point Intermediate School 1

Posted September 11, 2006
We had a very bad experience at the intermediate school and will be moving out of town very shortly because of it. No help will be given when you go to try to get things changed. They just turn their head and pretend there is no problem. Very academically behind, about a year behind other schools.

Pilot Point Intermediate School
501 East Carroll Street, Pilot Point, TX  76258
Last modified Pilot Point Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 3-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pilot Point Intermediate School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top