Plano, TX

Meadows Elementary School 3

Posted January 06, 2015
My 1st and 3rd grader have gone to meadows almost a complete year, from the end of last school year... This school has excellent teachers... Mrs. Judd and Mrs. Markham Also Mrs. Hill... are great teachers.. I wouldn't give such a glowing remark about the principals but the teachers seem to genuinely love the kids. The hispanic ratio is the thing that brings this school down most.. My children interact mostly with children who are not english speakers and this is very saddening because this is an English speaking nation. I had to remove them because I truly need diversity for my children..

Meadows Elementary School 5

Posted September 26, 2013
MEADOWS IS -A school with excellent faculty, good parent-teacher rapport. .children are given the best of all

Posted July 23, 2013
Our daughter loved her first grade teacher, Mrs Markham. We really appreciate the attitude of the teachers and new principal at Meadows, and hope to see the ratings of this school rise with their new leadership.

Posted March 27, 2013
After having my kids here for the past 3 years I really have come to love this school. Great office staff. GREAT teachers. This school is recommended!

Meadows Elementary School 5

Posted February 22, 2005
My child in 2nd grade learn to read really good. I'm very happy. Thanks to all the staff at meadows and specially to Mrs kilpatrick. It made it easier for my son for third grade.

Posted July 28, 2004
My child has had wonderful teachers the past 2 years. He can't wait to start the 2nd grade. Thank you Ms. Mccloud and Ms. Kuhlmann.

Meadows Elementary School
2800 18th Street, Plano, TX  75074
Last modified Meadows Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Meadows Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top