Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (2 responses)

Posted November 10, 2015
We have 2 children that are in elementary school. A family friend advised us to transfer them into Wyatt because of how great the school is. It's ranked one of the highest elementary schools in the state and it is well deserved! One of my children would fit into the category of "needing extra attention" as the previous parent would say, and his teacher as well as the counselor have been addressing his issues since the 3rd week of school. The teachers and support staff go above and beyond to help every child succeed. Parent teacher communication is excellent. The new principal has been wonderful! Wyatt PTA started a technology fund to help raise money for tablets for student use during the school year. In addition to the numerous other resources to help children learn at their comfort level. There are many opportunities for parent involvement. There's just not enough that I can say about Wyatt. Excellent staff, excellent teachers, exceptional school. Period.

Posted October 23, 2015
I could not disagree more with the previous parent that gave Wyatt Elementary school 2 stars. We have been here for 7 years and this is an excellent school! Both of my kids are in PACE and both had great teachers that have challenge them. The Principal did retire, but she was a wonderful principal. I joined the PTA every year and have volunteered to help when I could since I moved to Plano for their great schools. The school offers PASAR (free) and other programs that are after school (outside companies offer programs for the kids at extra cost) to help the kids with art, programming, and more. Anytime I had a concerned it was address directly. I recommend this school to anyone. Go Wyatt!

Wyatt Elementary School
Grateful to: Teacher

Posted October 23, 2015
These teachers are excellent: Mrs. Cluff, Mrs. Belmares, Mrs. Lazarus, Mrs. Speckman. The counselor is very nice and addresses any concerns right away: Mrs. Diaz.

Wyatt Elementary School 2

Posted January 12, 2015
one year in this school and for all the hype its not worth it. The teachers don't care much, the principal is ready to retire and she doesn't care. Our son is a smart kid and he is doing well here. But I feel for the kids who need the extra attention because its sink or swim in this place. When I first came here everyone kept saying how great this school was and how lucky we were. My sons old elementary school (in another state) didn't have the greatest ranking but there were teachers there who genuinely cared for him and all the other kids and went over and beyond to make sure no child was left behind.

Posted May 23, 2014
Wonderful teaching staff, outstanding leadership by the principal and an active PTA - a great environment for your child.

Posted September 23, 2013
I am very pleased with Wyatt. My son started in 1st grade and he is now in 5th grade. He is being very lucky to get really good teachers specially for 3rd, 4th, and 5th grades. The teachers are very good and challenge the kids. My son really likes the school and the kids.

Posted January 29, 2013
We love Wyatt! This will be my child's last year at Wyatt and we are so grateful for everything the school has offered us. The teachers have all been so wonderful and dedicated. The Special Education staff is excellent, and both she and the homeroom teacher have made such an effort to really get to know my child this year and help as much as possible. I have not met a staff member who isn't willing to offer a helping hand when needed. The principal has done a great job creating a community within the school and neighborhood. Go Wyatt!

Posted December 18, 2012
My twins are going to Wyatt for the last year and really love this school. The teachers are wonderful and really connects to the kids and send regular email updates to us. School staff esp. Mrs. White at the front desk is very friendly and helpful.

Posted September 07, 2011
Wyatt offers a fantastic environment for the all round development of children during their most formative years. I have a 1st grader and a fourth grader and each year has only gotten better! The parent community is extremely engaged and so are the dedicated team of teachers and staff. Its amazing that they know each child personally, and thats amply evident in the details they provide during the conferences, its a priviledge to be a part of Wyatt..Go Wallaroos!!

Posted May 06, 2011
Awesome School !! My second child is also going to start Kindergarten, can't wait. There are several activities that cater to varied interests of elementary kids. The teachers are excellent, they do a great job with the kids! Can't thank them enough for being so thorough and professional !!

Wyatt Elementary School
8900 Coit Road, Plano, TX  75025
Last modified Wyatt Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.