Plano, TX

Wyatt Elementary School 2

Posted January 12, 2015
one year in this school and for all the hype its not worth it. The teachers don't care much, the principal is ready to retire and she doesn't care. Our son is a smart kid and he is doing well here. But I feel for the kids who need the extra attention because its sink or swim in this place. When I first came here everyone kept saying how great this school was and how lucky we were. My sons old elementary school (in another state) didn't have the greatest ranking but there were teachers there who genuinely cared for him and all the other kids and went over and beyond to make sure no child was left behind.

Posted May 23, 2014
Wonderful teaching staff, outstanding leadership by the principal and an active PTA - a great environment for your child.

Posted September 23, 2013
I am very pleased with Wyatt. My son started in 1st grade and he is now in 5th grade. He is being very lucky to get really good teachers specially for 3rd, 4th, and 5th grades. The teachers are very good and challenge the kids. My son really likes the school and the kids.

Posted January 29, 2013
We love Wyatt! This will be my child's last year at Wyatt and we are so grateful for everything the school has offered us. The teachers have all been so wonderful and dedicated. The Special Education staff is excellent, and both she and the homeroom teacher have made such an effort to really get to know my child this year and help as much as possible. I have not met a staff member who isn't willing to offer a helping hand when needed. The principal has done a great job creating a community within the school and neighborhood. Go Wyatt!

Posted December 18, 2012
My twins are going to Wyatt for the last year and really love this school. The teachers are wonderful and really connects to the kids and send regular email updates to us. School staff esp. Mrs. White at the front desk is very friendly and helpful.

Posted September 07, 2011
Wyatt offers a fantastic environment for the all round development of children during their most formative years. I have a 1st grader and a fourth grader and each year has only gotten better! The parent community is extremely engaged and so are the dedicated team of teachers and staff. Its amazing that they know each child personally, and thats amply evident in the details they provide during the conferences, its a priviledge to be a part of Wyatt..Go Wallaroos!!

Posted May 06, 2011
Awesome School !! My second child is also going to start Kindergarten, can't wait. There are several activities that cater to varied interests of elementary kids. The teachers are excellent, they do a great job with the kids! Can't thank them enough for being so thorough and professional !!

Posted September 03, 2010
What a marvelous school! The attitude of the teachers and staff is positive and cheerful. There is a kindness and respect for the leadership, and the Principal is so connected with the children and parents. The test scores speak volumes about what is taking place at our great school! Go Wallaroos!

Posted January 20, 2010
This is one of the BEST schools within Plano ISD. The current Principal is amazing at her job and balances compassion and leadership flawlessly. The Special Ed department is incredible, and the attitude of the teachers and staff is positive and hopeful. Students attending this school should feel privileged to do so! Well done Wyatt!

Posted January 13, 2009
Wyatt is awesome! my child is a fith grader at wyatt, she says that the teachers are very experienced, and their pace teacher is very creative. For their parent conferences they tell u alot , because they observe your child's acting. But still wyatt is the best school!

8900 Coit Road, Plano, TX  75025
Last modified Wyatt Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wyatt Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top