PK|Private

Bad
Good

Do not use this place, it's horrible! One teacher who has a horrible attitude kept her long acrylic nail pointed, after multiple talks with the incompetent director to no avail. I decided to take him out, so when I gave them my 2 weeks notice, they mistreated my son..! I found him like this one day as you can see in the pic, they let him cried his eyes out for at least 30 mins.. So parents. PLEASE DON'T USE THIS PLACE!

After a year of consistent problems we finally had to remove our children from this school. The owners do not care about the children or the staff and as a result there is constant turnover and poor teacher quality. I highly suspect that none of them possess the qualifications they advertise. The center has been periodically without air conditioning in the summer months and without heat in the winter. The splash pad they advertise is only offered to the kids once or twice a week for 30 minutes at a time in the summer. My child has come home filthy, mysteriously injured and upset on multiple occasions. There are better places to take your children for the money.

I second the good review. In our 5 months at this school, our child had learnt a lot. They recently had a curriculum week, where parents of the preschool kids were told about the curriculum and what the children were going to be taught during the school year, and also what sorts of skills were going to be assessed each month. The curriculum presentation showed some planning and depth. There was a Q&A at the end for parents to ask questions. Overall, I am happy that we decided to place our child at Kids R Kids (Richardson). I wish them the best.

Overall, we still decided with Kids R Kids because of the strength of their curriculum, teacher quality, pleasing owners and teachers and for the fact that each parent can see the kids via secured cameras, which is accessed via the iPhone (and other smartphone). Best of all the camera access is free.

Last modified Kids R Kids Of Richardson is a Private school that serves grade PK