Bad
Good

This school was just okay. I had two students in this school before I had to pull them out. My daughter was struggling and I requested that she be tested for dyslexia to which they denied saying that everything was fine. Now her pediatrician is having her tested and she has been diagnosed with dysgraphia and speech issues. I received zero help from her teacher, as well as all administrative staff involved. Would not recommend this school.

I have a 4th grader and a kindergarten student at Fort and we love it! My 4th grader is a dyslexia student and has made great progress under the care of Ms. Nolan (Dyslexia Education Teacher). She has gone above and beyond the call of 'duty' to help my son meet his goals. She sent e-mails over the summer to check on him and see how he was doing. She will be sorely missed when he goes to Intermediate School next year. Every teacher that we've had at Fort has been exceptional. They genuinly care for the students as individuals and strive to help them succeed.

My daughter started in Fort last year for kindergarten and is now in the first grade. I would not choose another school over this one! I have been on the PTO both years and sub for the district so I get a little more of an inside track, it is awsome!! The staff is extremely dedicated and I couldn't ask for a better principal! They really work at making things fun and the PTO does all it can to assist with funds for the 'fun' activities! My daughter loves the school and so do I, we both love the personel and wouldn't move anywhere! I reccommend this school for anyone wanting a great education with the small town feel!

This school is like the district it's in. It's underfunded and it's student makeup keeps the lowest level students low and the classes moving slow. Weak programs for gifted students.

Last modified W R (Bill) Fort Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.