Bad
Good

Excellent school!! This is our third year and we are absolutely happy. From administration, to office staff and teachers, they are all amazing! My daughter also receives speech therapy and I am happy how they have taken care of her needs.

Principal is thorough and caring. Teachers are 100% invested in our children. Staff is professional and friendly.

I my kids love i its the best sc they will continue to go to school in till they cannot go no longe Thank You Armstrong for being there for m Thank You Armstrong for being there for my children in my family you are the best school the in my family you are the best school . Thank you for everything you do for my children

We are happy with this school for our kiddo - better than most other top schools out there:)

This is one of the best elementary schools in the state. Friendly staff, diverse student population and involved parents make this a great place.

This school is terrible in communication, effective teaching, front office assistance, and respect. Unless your on the PTA or can spend all day everyday at the school don't expect for them to allow you to be involved in your childs education.

I will definitely be changing schools next year. This school has gone down hill every year and my kids have been there for over 3 years. I wish I could tell you the teachers name that finally did it in for me and the front desk staff person but in the end it doesn't matter. My kids will be in a better place somewhere else next year.

Horrible office staff.... Do not enroll your child here. Lot's of complaints in the past 2 years.

My son loves school. He has grown and learned so much. I attribute that to his wonderful pre-k teacher, the excellent staff, and great sense of community shared amongst the parents and teachers here. Thank you all for an amazing 2010-211 school year!

Excellent staff. Excellent principal. School has a sense of community. Parent involvement is welcomed. Great school!!!

Last modified John W Armstrong Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.