PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Our boys were about to enter San Antonio Academy when we were introduced to CASA and we fell in love with the teachers, staff, and especially Mrs. Turner and Mrs. Payne. I went to Keystone and graduated from Health Careers High School so my expectations are high. CASA's rigorous academic curriculum is EXCELLENT! As a physician, I want only the best quality Christian education for my boys. All of the staff walk closely with Jesus and I couldn't ask for a finer institution.

CASA has a noble cause, but it falls short of what it could be. If only the school's principal and some of its teachers exemplified the Lord's example in thought, word and deed..."They speak vanity every one with his neighbor: with flattering lips and with a double heart do they speak." Psalms 12:2.

This is such a great school. My three daughters attend and all have started in PK. The school does hold very high expectations of the students and parents. They do not play around. Which I like because students need rules. Academics are so advanced and challenge students. When they graduate they are ready for college and life. As far as the comment that was made about the librarian, he does have his BA in early education and is certified. Unlike most private schools CASA does require thier teachers to be state certified. Any parents looking for a great christian school. You found it!! The teachers are Godly people and instill so many differnt things in the students. The bible is integrated in every subject and they start thier day off with the bible. Parent involvement is a must. It has to go both ways. We love this school and everything it represents :)

CASA has low academic expectations because they don't expose the kids to 1/2 of what they should learn in a school year. The staff is not all fully degreed/certified (the "librarian" was actually a preschool aide, for example), which contributes to the issue of not preparing the kids for what they will need to be successful in a more rigorous school environment. Some staff are not walking the Christian walk-Mrs. Turner, in particular.

I LOVE this school. Teachers are awesome, Mrs Turner the principal is awesome, and all the staff members are Awesome. I have no regret sending my child to this school. She has learned so much and when she did have problems in Math tutoring helped and she was able to pull herself up in grade easily. As a parent, i have such ease leaving my child in the hands of these educators, which is great peace of mind. my child is beyond a public school 4th grader and that is such a great feeling knowing that the school teachers had everything to do with it. Extremly excited about this school. totally recommend this place.

This is an excellent Christian School. We have been to both public and private schools and this is the best one. The academics prepare the students for college. The administration, staff and teachers are caring, creative, highly qualified and motivates students to do their best. My children go to this school and they are learning a lot, not just academics but also about respect, making good choices, and the Christian life.

Both of my daughters use to go to this school for an elementary it is a great school but for a high school EVERYONE gets kicked out for the stupidest reasons. Mrs. Payne is a PAYNE in everyones butts!!! Someone really needs to do an investigation because they take our money then kick us out! Not fair at all! I'm suprised they still have a high school!

A SPECIAL Thanks to the founders of C.A.S.A , and all the great staff. My two kids are to grad- from C.A.S.A. in these coming yr, they started from the day C.A.S.A open door on 8/2000. It was a blessing from MR &MRS DR.JAMES LININBERG who made it possible till this day and beyond destination for our kids future. THANKS GOD for the founders for this solid plantation of educating the future of tomorrow dreams. Also thanks to all the staff who stood by from hard times & good times, thanks for be leaving in educating children of tomorrow. GO RAMS! GO RAMS!. Our two kids love the sports of C.A.S.A. DANNY LOPEZ father of DANIEL and DANIELLE LOPEZ. Thanks to all living legend of CASA Mrs.Molina,Mrs.Turner,coach Bueno,custodian Juarez,Diaz and all the staff who started with C.A.S.A. and still there to serve our great school. THANKS. MAY GOD BLESS EVERY ONE.

This school is the best school ive ever been to.it is so awesome.I am a student here ive been here seven years since preK.This school is so awesome.

I have strongly believed in this school since the day it opened till this very day.

Last modified Christian Academy Of San Antonio is a Private school that serves grades PK-12