Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

My son attended Pre-k and Kindergarten here and he and I loved it. Pre-k is only 3 hours but they give you the choice of am or pm. Kindergarten was amazing. Mrs. Matus was an overall awesome teacher; creative, organized and down to earth. I volunteered at the school and enjoyed getting to see that even the cafeteria and custodial workers knew my son and others by name. Others who volunteer go above & beyond to help teachers so they arent so overwhelmed. They also take health & safety serious. Being as Texas can have very hot days, kids with asthma, like my son, are not allowed out after a certain degree.

The teachers are wonderful and make learning a great experience.   A few of the staff members in the front office staff are unorganized and not too friendly. The short, light brown haired, middle aged, and heavy set lady that sits at the desk on the back wall is extremely rude and lazy. I came in with the proper identification to get a pass for a scheduled meeting with a teacher in the classroom, and this lady would not get up to give me a pass. Too many incidents with the front office to list here. The only person in the front office that is helpful and smiles is the younger girl that works in the mornings.

Krueger Elementary School is the BEST - top notch teachers & administrators!! Both of my boys are having great experiences in school, both socially & academically. The Spec Ed Department is terrific, their dedication to my child in all areas of his life has made a huge difference in his attitude & grades!

My daughter has attended this school from kindergarten. She has had great, dedicated teachers every year. They are very responsive to emails and phone calls. I've visited often to discuss my her performance and asked for suggestions on books etc. she has thrived and her grades are stellar. I couldn't have asked more.

Really great school, My son attended 2-5th grades her and I think that the strong foundation and support he had while he attended school here are still benefiting him to this day. He is now in 8th grade and takes all AP courses with straight "A" average. My daughter attends 5th grade here and loves it. She is constantly encouraged and praised for her hard work. Most of the kids here are well behaved and come from good homes. A few trouble makers but the school is swift on addressing those issues

I love Krueger ES! The pre-k teacher and my son's current kindergarten teacher are AMAZING. Also, the school has a real sense of community about it. Everyone from the Vice Principal and the advisers to the Music teacher and the janitorial staff know my son by name. It makes me feel good to know that my kid is important to the teachers, faculty, and staff. Love this school!

This school has a fantastic music teacher and she totally knocks herself out for the kids. During Public school week they put on a show called Pirates and it was very professionally done. My daughter loves going to music and she has learned so much. I hope this music teacher will still be there when my son starts school next year.

The principal, teachers, and staff are great, but I have been very disappointed with the parent involvement. The school festival was cancelled due to lack of volunteers so they could try it a different time of year in the future to see if it does better. And it is like pulling teeth to try and get help with class parties and PTA meeting attendance is low.

My daughter just started this year after transferring from a private school and she is doing great!! The teachers and Administration are great. I love all the parent involvement and the teacher's optimistic attitude. I didn't know that life after private school could be this good for my child. The technology is so much better at public school. The ability for a child to take an AR test on the computer is huge!!! I totally reccommend this school to everyone.

I like the school and, more importantly, my daughter likes the school. She feels safe, challenged and comfortable which is so important to desired learning outcomes. Any school may have drawbacks and I feel the staff at Krueger does a great job of rising to any and all challenges. My sincere appreciation to all staff including kitchen, maintenance and custodial personnel.

Last modified Krueger Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.