Posted April 02, 2014
Krueger Elementary School is the BEST - top notch teachers & administrators!! Both of my boys are having great experiences in school, both socially & academically. The Spec Ed Department is terrific, their dedication to my child in all areas of his life has made a huge difference in his attitude & grades!

Posted September 29, 2013
My daughter has attended this school from kindergarten. She has had great, dedicated teachers every year. They are very responsive to emails and phone calls. I've visited often to discuss my her performance and asked for suggestions on books etc. she has thrived and her grades are stellar. I couldn't have asked more.

Posted April 09, 2013
Really great school, My son attended 2-5th grades her and I think that the strong foundation and support he had while he attended school here are still benefiting him to this day. He is now in 8th grade and takes all AP courses with straight "A" average. My daughter attends 5th grade here and loves it. She is constantly encouraged and praised for her hard work. Most of the kids here are well behaved and come from good homes. A few trouble makers but the school is swift on addressing those issues

Posted October 26, 2012
I love Krueger ES! The pre-k teacher and my son's current kindergarten teacher are AMAZING. Also, the school has a real sense of community about it. Everyone from the Vice Principal and the advisers to the Music teacher and the janitorial staff know my son by name. It makes me feel good to know that my kid is important to the teachers, faculty, and staff. Love this school!

Posted April 16, 2011
This school has a fantastic music teacher and she totally knocks herself out for the kids. During Public school week they put on a show called Pirates and it was very professionally done. My daughter loves going to music and she has learned so much. I hope this music teacher will still be there when my son starts school next year.

Krueger Elementary School 4

Posted November 02, 2010
The principal, teachers, and staff are great, but I have been very disappointed with the parent involvement. The school festival was cancelled due to lack of volunteers so they could try it a different time of year in the future to see if it does better. And it is like pulling teeth to try and get help with class parties and PTA meeting attendance is low.

Posted March 21, 2010
My daughter just started this year after transferring from a private school and she is doing great!! The teachers and Administration are great. I love all the parent involvement and the teacher's optimistic attitude. I didn't know that life after private school could be this good for my child. The technology is so much better at public school. The ability for a child to take an AR test on the computer is huge!!! I totally reccommend this school to everyone.

Posted February 25, 2010
I like the school and, more importantly, my daughter likes the school. She feels safe, challenged and comfortable which is so important to desired learning outcomes. Any school may have drawbacks and I feel the staff at Krueger does a great job of rising to any and all challenges. My sincere appreciation to all staff including kitchen, maintenance and custodial personnel.

Posted February 24, 2010
I love this school, we are military and have been to 2 other school since my daughter started kindergarten here. I miss the staff and people of this school and town. They care about the kids, the teachers, principle and staff know the kids by name. The extracurricular goes way beyond expected. They teach the kids how to get along with eachother and how to work as a team. Can't say enough great things about this school. Krueger Rocks!

Posted September 28, 2007
I think kindergarten teachers at Krueger are awesome. My son is definitely being challenged without a doubt. My daughter is at Krueger also and she too is being challenged. The school is crowded but everyone is extremely organized and there is an outstanding staff this year.

Krueger Elementary School
9900 Wildhorse Parkway, San Antonio, TX  78254
Last modified Krueger Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Krueger Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top