Langley Elementary School 3

Posted September 15, 2014
I like the staff at the school, they are nice and helpful. My only concern is my 5th grader who is very bright. I would like the 5th grade to be more challenging, I would like more homework and more work showing assignments in folder and binder.

Posted July 29, 2014
My children attend Langley and they absolutely love it. The teachers are awesome, the food they serve in the cafeteria for breakfast and lunch is very good, the principal is always ready to help and so is the assistant principal. The administration staff is wonderful, they answer questions and help with issues. I would always recommend this elementary school! 5 stars!!!

Langley Elementary School 3

Posted August 25, 2013
I am new to this school and area. I have had a few problems with the front desk help getting simple questions answered and also with politeness.

Posted July 12, 2013
Our son has attended K and 1st grade at Langley Elementary. We have been very pleased with the school. The principal is very kind to the children and visible for parents. All the parents we speak to are pleased with the teachers, they are all passionate about their job and the kids seem to enjoy this school.

Posted September 21, 2010
My daughter started kindergarten this year and so far I am very pleased with her progress. I am thankful for a great teacher who has the knowledge and patience to teach our younger children. Looking forward to the rest of the school year!

Posted August 10, 2010
Langley Elementary is an incredibly excellent school. My son transferred there in the middle of the school year and the teachers really worked with him to get him up to par. The teachers are very motivated to help children learn and I am very grateful they took the time to work with my son. Quality education is of paramount concern for the staff and it greatly shows.

Posted July 10, 2010
Brand new school entering it's second school year. Teachers are very motivated and strive for parent involvement. Last year all three of our children went there and each of them were challenged and motivated.

Langley Elementary School
14185 Bella Vista Place, San Antonio, TX  78253
Last modified Langley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Langley Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top