Huebner Elementary School 4

Posted August 15, 2014
The teachers here are so enthusiastic and make learning fun. Ms. Riley is fantastic. The principal Neuman is not very friendly or approachable with parents but highly engaged and present in the school. I wish more parents were involved. I was the room mother and we had very limited parent partnerships or contributions.

Huebner Elementary School 4

Posted January 29, 2013
Principal is great! School was in the top 5 in S.A. in 2010-2011. Not sure anymore. Some staff can be kinda "stuck up" and try to get under your skin with a smile...

Posted July 13, 2009

Posted February 27, 2009
My daughter went all the way through elementary here and my son is still there. We love the school. Very positive environment, great teachers, parents very involved. Many wonderful experiences for the kids.

Posted December 01, 2008
My twins started Kindergarten this year, and we all love it. The entire staff is involved and care for the kids, and provide many ways for working parents to get active.

Posted August 27, 2008

Posted July 21, 2008

Posted April 19, 2006

Posted April 12, 2006
My two daughters have attended Huebner Elementary since Kindergarten. We love it! The teachers, administration and entire staff are awesome! They encourage parental participation and have a well-rounded curriculum. I have nothing but positive things to say!

Posted March 16, 2006
Wonderful elementary school with strong principal and dedicated staff. Extremely valuable Gifted and Talented program for students who test in.

Huebner Elementary School
16311 Huebner Road, San Antonio, TX  78248
Last modified Huebner Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Huebner Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top