Bad
Good

Evers Elementary School 5

Posted September 26, 2013
My school is great! I have a kindergarten student and have loved the school since the first day. They have given my child so much positive re-enforcement and hands on help. They really want each child to do well and every teacher is a volunteered member of the PTA. I wish more parents would get involved.

Evers Elementary School 5

Posted February 14, 2011
My son attended this school for two years. We were very pleased with his education and especially with the teachers he had. This hit home when we moved and discovered that his new school was almost a year behind in what they were teaching. My son was definitely challenged and responded well to that at Evers. The faculty and staff create a community feeling at school and I would recommend it to anyone.

Posted September 20, 2009
They offer students a safe and warm place to learn.

Posted April 10, 2008
My daughter is a student at Evers. I am most pleased with how friendly the staff is. I always feel welcome when I go visit. The administration and PTA are very supportive. My daughter is challenged and has done well in school.

Evers Elementary School 4

Posted March 27, 2006
My son attended this school this last year. I was happy with the teacher, however I was upset with the way discipline was handled. I thought that minor offenses were handled too harshly while more severe offenses were not handled strictly enough.

Evers Elementary School 3

Posted March 06, 2006
This is my son's second year at Evers and it's okay. While I've been very impressed with their principal and counseling staff, his classroom teachers have left a lot to be desired. Lots of worksheets and uninspired lesson plans, and in this past year there has been a real lack of communication. I believe your child's experience will depend upon which teacher they are assigned to. If you can do your homework and have a teacher recommended to you and request that teacher for your child then I believe their experience would be a positive one. There is a strong PTA at the school and all of the children rotate between PE, music, art and computer lab.

1715 Richland Hills Drive, San Antonio, TX  78251
Last modified Evers Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.