Bad
Good

Posted May 07, 2014
My daughter has attended Boone Elementary for the last 2 years and we are both very pleased with the school. My daughter loves it there so much, that she'd rather go to school than be home for the weekend. The teachers communicate well with the parents and the school has great security to help the parents feel safe. I have not had any negative experiences with Boone yet and look forward to sending my son next year as well!

Boone Elementary School 1

Posted January 31, 2014
I'm more disappointed in myself for not listening to my child when he would tell me the type of things that were going on in his class. He was in 1st grade, he had Ms. Jacob as his teacher. That year he developed anxiety and started chewing on his fingers, I also notice he would have accidents. My child attended Boone from K-4th grade. 3rd grad was another difficult year for my child, he had Mrs. Haney. And his anxiety had worsen. At the time they were going into TASK testing. Which is already stressful enough. My child had told me that she'd yell at him, telling to hurry up and that he was doing it wrong. My child did not get the best grades while he was attending Boone. In middle of his fourth grade year we moved him to a new school, in less than a month my son was getting A-B honor roll.

Boone Elementary School 4

Posted September 26, 2013
My son started Kindergarten this year and he absolutely loves it! Everyday he tells me what they are learning and how he had an awesome day. All of the Kinder teachers seem wonderful and caring with the children.

Posted September 13, 2013
Boone has an amazing principle! The teachers are excellent and I am extremely pleased with my sons first year at Boone. The afternoon pick up is a bet hectic, however the principle is out there, involved and ensures parents get their child in a timely manner.

Posted August 30, 2013
The teachers are very inspiring and encouraging. They all greeted my kids when we went back for the open house/meet the teacher night this year. It was exciting. I like the smaller school size so that me kids are not lost in the crowd.

Boone Elementary School 1

Posted August 07, 2011
Although we have had a great experience with the teachers at Boone for my son's K and 1st grade years, the school itself is horrible. It is right in the middle of a section 8 neighborhood. They have even been on lockdown before. Trashy people, trashy neighborhood, unfortunately leads to trashy school. I also had an issue with the GT program. I asked that my son be tested, he was recommended to be tested by both of his teachers each year, yet he was not ever tested. Get it together! Getting in and out of the school is a nightmare, ignorant trashy parents can't figure out how to drive in a circle or park in a parking lot. The parking lot would always be empty, with cars all the way down the street because some one would park blocking the entire parking lot. We can't get away from this school fast enough!

Boone Elementary School 2

Posted June 17, 2011
My daughter attended Boone last year and as a parent and teacher I have to stay that this school does not meet my expectations. I am disapointed with administration. I phone, left emails concerning issues with my daugther, on two occasions and the principal never returned my phone calls. My dautghter's teacher does not motivate her students ( my daughter did not have homework on a consistant basis ) it just seemed there was no consistency. Also my daughter was allowed to be tardy 6 times this year even though I dropped her off at 7a.m. This is because the children are allowed to roam the halls after breakfast. I have higher expectations.

Boone Elementary School

Posted April 19, 2010
Boone has such a welcoming, family atmosphere and it's hard not to fall in love with it.

Posted October 08, 2006
My sons have been at boone for a few years and I love it. Mmy oldest is in the GT class and Mrs Luna is so good with him,my youngest is kinder and we love Mrs.Stevener both of my sons had her in class and she is so good with the kids.

Posted May 08, 2006
Boone is a GREAT school. I have two children who are attending Boone and they love it. The teachers are wonderful. They always go the extra mile for the children. Administration is very supportive and the counselors are fantastic. You feel very welcome when you walk into the school.

Boone Elementary School
6614 Spring Time Drive, San Antonio, TX  78249
Last modified Boone Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.