San Antonio, TX

Posted August 15, 2013
All three of my children have attended this school. The faculty and staff at Timberwilde are caring and dedicated to ever student. There are many opportunities for parents to be involved as well as many fun after school clubs for the students. I highly recommend the theater club named ACT. This campus is an excellent place to learn the value of respect and success.

Posted March 09, 2012
Excellent teachers and administration. All grade levels have great teachers but the 5th grade teachers are some of the best I have ever seen! Their dedication and devotion to the students are unsurpassed.

Timberwilde Elementary School 2

Posted February 18, 2012
3rd and 4th grades were good but the complexities of 5th grade have really changed my opinion of this school. Teachers just don't seem to care. Instruction is disjointed and dispassionate. my child is struggling for the first time in her career. I talk to the teachers and they say she's doing fine but her grades are slipping from 100s to 80s. That kind of ambivalence is why people end up paying for private school.

Posted December 29, 2008

Timberwilde Elementary School 0

Posted September 29, 2008
Great techers and sttaff always ready to help.I feel blessed to have my child in Timberwilde .

Timberwilde Elementary School 1

Posted August 15, 2008
Not a good school! Current principal is not a strong leader!

Posted May 29, 2008
Awesome teachers! Awesome office staff! Awesome school! They really seem to look at and treat each child individually.I feel so blessed to have my children going to such a wonderful school!

Timberwilde Elementary School 2

Posted April 28, 2008
While the teachers are caring and experienced for the most part, the school administration is lacking in understanding, acceptance and responsiveness towards children with special needs who qualify for 504 modification.

Posted April 13, 2007
My child had attended Timberwilde since Pre-k. From the moment he started going to school here he has received the very best NISD has to offer. The teachers are caring, and know how to get their students to excel. My child loves going to school and it shows on his report card. The Principal and Vice Principal are friendly and parent involvement is excellent. I wouldn't want my child to go anywhere else. This is a fantastic school!

Posted July 31, 2006
My kids just love this school.The teachers are just awesome,the staff is friendly and very helpful.There is alot of parent involvement.

Timberwilde Elementary School
8838 Timberwilde Street, San Antonio, TX  78250
Last modified Timberwilde Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Timberwilde Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top