Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Without a doubt, I am proud to be apart of the Edison community. As of now, I am a freshman attending Edison because of its medical proffesions magnet, but my experience here is already very enjoyable. The teachers are all great and very respectable, being in the Golden Bear Band is an awesome and exciting experience, as well as partaking in the pep rallies. Overall, a pretty enjoyable school in my opinion.

I really would prefer another school. I think most people at this school lack a good education, the formatting from previous student reviews speaks for itself.

i think edison high school is the best because teachers know how to teach us, but there some theachers that dnt, i like alot edison high school n it has teach me alot of stuff this 4 years n im proud of graduating from edison this 2010

i love Edison im a freshmen and i love it there edison has an awesome magnet program for health professions

Edison High School is a very good school. I was a part of the magnet program (health professions)and the teachers and curriculum were great. So many great opportunities opened up for me because of it. Year after year the overall curriculum at Edison gets better with so many great opportunities for students to get ahead through AP classes and Dual Credit. My mother was very involved at school which helped a great deal and now that I have graduated and my sister is a freshman I am now very involved with PTSA.

Last modified Edison High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.