San Antonio, TX
Students enrolled: 1,705

Edison High School 2

Posted December 07, 2013
I really would prefer another school. I think most people at this school lack a good education, the formatting from previous student reviews speaks for itself.

Edison High School 5

Posted April 26, 2010
i think edison high school is the best because teachers know how to teach us, but there some theachers that dnt, i like alot edison high school n it has teach me alot of stuff this 4 years n im proud of graduating from edison this 2010

Posted October 25, 2009

Edison High School 0

Posted September 03, 2009
i love Edison im a freshmen and i love it there edison has an awesome magnet program for health professions

Edison High School 1

Posted May 12, 2009

Edison High School 5

Posted August 22, 2007

Posted February 10, 2007
- a former student
Edison High School is a very good school. I was a part of the magnet program (health professions)and the teachers and curriculum were great. So many great opportunities opened up for me because of it. Year after year the overall curriculum at Edison gets better with so many great opportunities for students to get ahead through AP classes and Dual Credit. My mother was very involved at school which helped a great deal and now that I have graduated and my sister is a freshman I am now very involved with PTSA.

Posted October 25, 2006

Posted February 27, 2006
Well the school has great teacher's and is a good learning enviornment. It has a great magnet program as well. Where the students are taught everything medical. Great for if you want to be a doctor or pharmacist or anything like that. In junior and senior year the teacher's are allowed to take the student's to volunteer and go to the hospital's to help out. Thay have a whole new music building. Which is really beautiful. They have good sports including softball, football, soccer, swimming, tennis, basketball, golf, water-polo and a cheer leading squad. Which also includes the dance team. And all the sports can be for both boys and girls. So that should be much fun. The teacher's are friendly. They have a great principal. ALways on track. Overall the school is great, the enviornment is great. And the school is recognized and is moving it's way up to exemplary.

Edison High School 3

Posted April 11, 2005
- a former student
I want to start off by saying Edison is a good school. There are lots of things that could be improved, like the safety and discipline actions. Edison is an on campus lunch but everyone knows you can leave and they will not tell you anything. The principle is the best I have ever known and works to better the kids education. There is not that much parent involvement within the school or the community. the teachers are some of the best I have ever meet but it is hard for them because they are trying to get there students ready for TAKS. I think that is wrong, there job is not only teach us about some state test but to get us ready for what is to come in our future.

Edison High School
701 Santa Monica Street, San Antonio, TX  78212
Last modified Edison High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Edison High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top