San Antonio, TX

Wheatley Middle School 1

Posted May 04, 2014
I really hate this school they should close it down , teachers are mean and childish students are bullies too bad im stuck with this school because i live the area otherwise i would right away move schools! hate this.

Wheatley Middle School 0

Posted October 18, 2010
The children. They don't know their own worth and talents

Wheatley Middle School 5

Posted December 10, 2009
Im Nina and im a student at wheatley middle skool.I juzt Luvvv this skool so much,But unfortunately i may not stay tuh be in the 8th grade at this skool.Itz the best skool ever(my opinion) Well this skool has brought me wonders.Ive accomplished so many new things.Going on feild trips and ETC.(more) Ive been here fer two years and have fell in love with this skool. They have Mariachi,Band,Choir,Athletics,technology,Art,and Avid. Last year this skool was at the best and heighest point.But this year fer sum reason its a little below the highest point. But dont get me wrong,this skool is still very awsum. =D give this skool and excellent rating because thats what this skool is. I made a choice to not go tuh tutoring,But thats my fault and if i fail 7th grade i know not tuh blame it on this wonderful school. Im not braggin about Wheatley but im juzt saying its not a bad skool.

Wheatley Middle School 5

Posted December 10, 2009
I am a student from whaetley middle school and last year our 6th grade students were in 1st place out of the whole SAISD for passing the math TAKS.This is my 2nd year at Wheatley and i have made great success by enrolling in this school.I passed last year's math TAKS by only missing 1 question and reading TAKS by only missing 3 questions.I also won 2nd place out of the district for the U.I.L spelling competition.This school has some of the finest teachers,they know how to connect with the students and motivate them until they reach their goals.Although I make this school sound great,it really has began to fail with our new principal,Mr.Franklin.Our former principal,Ms.Lopez,was great at keepin the students in line but still giving them the social freedom that kids need.While our new principal is making no connections with the students which makes them act worse.By:MaryAnne Torrence

Wheatley Middle School 1

Posted August 26, 2009
The faculty and staff are NOT very helpful to the students.. the past 2 to 3 yrs they have not passed the TAKS exam..(shocker) My son is a 7th grader at Wheatley and has NEVER been in trouble EVER but the faculty and staff truly go out of their way to treat all these kids like criminals! I despise the school and and praying to transfer my child ASAP!!

Wheatley Middle School 0

Posted January 11, 2009
The faculty and staff are very helpful. The students, on the other hand, have no respect for their teachers, they are rude, they do not follow rules, they use profanity, they answer back. This is an inner city school on the east side and if you can avoid it, you should.

Wheatley Middle School 4

Posted February 12, 2008

Wheatley Middle School
415 Gabriel Street, San Antonio, TX  78202
Last modified Wheatley Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wheatley Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top