San Antonio, TX

Palo Alto Elementary School 4

Posted October 25, 2013
It's so enthusiastic ,it always provide everything we need but then again we don't have all the money. To fix thing that we need to fix and keep all the children safe more than any other school. The teachers always try hard and the students love the support we can use the money.

Palo Alto Elementary School 1

Posted May 02, 2013
Horrible! As educators some teachers speak disrespectful to there children. Witnessed 1st hand.... I thought my child was in good hands..

Palo Alto Elementary School 5

Posted August 13, 2010
I love Palo Alto the Teachers are great. My children love Mrs. Kidwell she is great. They have improved in all their major subjects being in her 4th grade class. I'm sure this 2010-2011 school yr. will be just as good. GO RAMS !!!!

Palo Alto Elementary School 1

Posted February 25, 2010
I have to disagree with the others. This school is too overly concern about the TAKS test rather than education in itself. Education is the key to success not a state test! I dont even know who all the staff is EVEN THE PRINICPAL or VICE PRINICPAL! What kind of school is that! Oh the traffic and parking is horrible. It's the second semester an they just barely have a police officer conducting traffic to cross in the mornings but not after school. This whole district has it's priorities mixed up!

Posted November 03, 2009
Palo Alto is a place where children's education and well being is their #1 priority. Go RAMS Go!!!

Palo Alto Elementary School 5

Posted November 03, 2009
Palo Alto is the best school ever. The children have the best teachers and administration. Rams are #1 !!!!!!!

Posted November 03, 2009
It takes care of the whole person, teachers & students.

1725 Palo Alto Road, San Antonio, TX  78211
Last modified Palo Alto Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Palo Alto Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top