Price Elementary School 5

Posted August 04, 2013
Price Elementary is a very good school for children. Principal and Teacher always motivate children to do well all throughout the school year, not only during testing time. Children are always looking forward to going to school. The reason I enjoy having my children attend Price is because it is a good atmosphere and always greet children before and after school. Attention is given to the students from the moment they walk in and parents are greeted as well. One thing that they can improve on is having more activities which involve parents and students.

Price Elementary School 0

Posted January 18, 2010
The School is great and the Teachers are doing a Great Job!

Price Elementary School 5

Posted November 19, 2006
Price Elementary is an awesome school. I had a lot of fun. I even told my mom when I graduated, that I was seriously going to miss this school. They actually made learning fun and that's what is all about. You need to find a school in which you know that your son/daughter will want to go everyday no matter what.

Price Elementary School
245 Price Avenue, San Antonio, TX  78211
Last modified Price Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Price Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top