Posted August 21, 2013
With small class sizes, and great teach to student ratios, SAA has lived up to its school motto: "Be honest, be kind, be the best you can be". An all boys school, SAA focuses on providing the best education while instilling within each of the boys the responsibility necessary to care and nurture their younger classmates as well as to inspire each other to be the best they can be. SAA is truly a model school and it is my wish that San Antonio had an equivalent school for girls.

Posted January 29, 2013
This school personally has meant the world for me. It has made me the personal I am today. The school produces leader and educates boys for life. I can't express how great this school is, and how grateful I am to have graduated from SAA.

Posted August 17, 2012
I went to this school for ten years and while I was there I disliked it at times, but looking back at my time there I miss it so much. You build fantastic relationships with all of your classmates, especially the ones that go the full tenure. Teachers and staff all the way down to the security guards are all amazing, they care so much about every single students. The food was fantastic, always family style and not catered by some large company. The school is just a fantastic community where students feel like they have a sense of family, and they do. I will forever credit this school into making me into the person I am today, they truly teach you to "Be Honest. Be kind. Be the best you can be."(the school motto). Altogether this school is a fantastic institution, and I love it with all my heart.

Posted October 31, 2008
We moved to SAA after elementary school...adn all I can say is that I wish we had done it sooner. This is a fabulous school where boys grow both academically and socially in a highly motivating environment. I can't say enough about the school or its dedicated staff. Everyone from the head master to the security guards takes a keen interest in the well being and success of these young men.

Posted September 05, 2008
Excellent school in all aspects. Administration is outstanding and very responsive. Teachers are great. Athletics are excellent. Boys are taught to be honest, kind and the best they can be. 100% of families donate to the school-a great vote of confidence and demonstrates how happy parents are.

Posted May 24, 2007
- a former student
I attended this school for 10 years. The Head Master, John Webster, does a great job of educating children to love god, love their country, work hard, and stick to their values. The motto of the school sums Websters teachings up; 'Be honest. Be kind. Be the best you can be'. The military program is a great way to build charachter, bring out leadership, and teach self-discipline. All in all, a great education.

Posted March 23, 2006
- a administrator

Posted March 05, 2006
The quality of the academic program is superior! The faculty is very knowledgeable and committed to working with boys. Many extracurricular activities and special classes. Parental support and involvement is sencond to none! This is an excellent, small school that truly provides a feeling of 'family'.

San Antonio Academy Of Texas
117 East French Place, San Antonio, TX  78212
Last modified San Antonio Academy Of Texas is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
San Antonio Academy Of Texas Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top