Positive Solutions Charter School 2

Posted August 16, 2013
My granddaughter Victoria will be attending your school this fall and I am a bit concern because I not really sure if this school will help her to prepare for College. I saw the test result and your Math scores and science score are not very good. I am a advocate for Public Schools but lets see what she will bring to her education.

Posted July 31, 2011
Great school, very much like a community college experience, going at your own pace allows you to get ahead, and with half days i was able to attend work and early college classes, absolutely loved this school.

Posted April 04, 2011
Well all the bad things that have been said about Positive Solutions are true but also unimportant. The classes are out of booklets that allow students to go at their own pace. They gain credits as they complete those packets, not on regular semester schedules. If they dont pass a section they have to repeat it. The teachers are nice and available but since a class is all on different levels, they function more like personal tutors. They treat kids like adults so they dont bother those that don't ask for help and they don't dress up like Barney or beg you to do your work. Most of the students are there because of the HALF DAY school, and have more mature concerns like work or family. (or probation or pregnancy, you know who you are.LOL.) Anyway, they all seem focused on getting that diploma and not much else. Students in the morning classes are almost professional about getting that piece of paper. You won't get pep rallys or hanging out at lunch, you will get a near community college experience. There's no parking, except the huge lot across the street at the restaurant.

Posted March 15, 2011
I was enrolled in this school and love it. The teachers are constantly asking you if you need help with anything, and they are very happy to do so. I also love the way all the teachers and coordinators encourage the students to be the best. I have learned so much at this school, and do not ever regret coming here.

Posted November 18, 2010
when i enrolled into this school it seemed very easy and it was annoying but then the courses got harder and challenging which i believe is good for students who want to be challenge and become smarter. Positive Solution is a great charter school that i graduated from. it is almost a teach yourself system but the teacher will offer you help. Some of the students see This school as an easy educational system. Students need to understand the teachers teach they don't give free grades. This school gives students an opportunities for students who want to graduate early. Positive Solutions will not tolerate with those students who do not want to learn. A school is a school, not a building to just go and sit and argue.

Positive Solutions Charter School 0

Posted February 24, 2010
positive solutions does not care whether or not students learn. all they care about is attendance. the students are practically teaching themselves reading and answering questions out of a booklet. the teachers are there for nothing. there is no parking at this school and lots of fights. this is not a school it's a circus.

Posted December 10, 2009

Posted October 25, 2009
My own opinion I attended that school for 2 years graduated recently and now attending SAC. I loved it there I believe they treat you the way you want to be treated. If you act like a child then they treat you like one. I can honestly say I am so glad i decided to go there i learned exactly what I needed to and not wasted my time on unecessary things they teach you in public schools.

Posted January 13, 2009
in refrense to the comment that was posted in september 05, i have to disgree with it. My children whom i have in rolled are treated as adults and are responsibe for there own action. I also find the coordinators to be hard working, tolerent and respect full to the students. If you act responsiable and respectable you are then treated like an adult.

Positive Solutions Charter School 1

Posted September 12, 2005
- a former student
This school was a great disappointment for me. I felt the school coordinators tried to undermind the students. When I enrolled into the school, I was told students would be treated as adults, which I like because I despise schools who try to treat me and fellow students as 2 year olds.

Positive Solutions Charter School
1325 North Flores Street, San Antonio, TX  78212
Last modified Positive Solutions Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Positive Solutions Charter School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top