South Houston, TX

L F Smith Elementary School 4

Posted July 02, 2004
LF Smith has a dedicated team of teachers and staff that strives to meet each child where they are and facilitate their growth to where they need to be and beyond. Most of the teachers go above and beyond the call, often providing basics in addition to education. you can tell they love their jobs and the kids. I was sad to see the playground removed by the district because of insurance costs. The only thing I was not happy with for my daughter in 3rd and 4th was the amount of homework assigned. At times it was too much. I teach first and have taught 2nd -12th in a private school so I know where I am coming from. Other than that I think it is a great school. PS: The music teachers are outstanding! They work curriculum into their music lessons to support the teachers and students.

L F Smith Elementary School
1401 Avenue A, South Houston, TX  77587
Last modified L F Smith Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
L F Smith Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top