Spring, TX

Posted February 27, 2015
My child attended Hailey for 3 yrs. We moved to Katy and the Katy school has huge problems. I miss Hailey. Blessings to the teachers, admin and volunteers.

Posted March 11, 2014
Great School! Teachers and staff are very caring and do look at the individual needs of each child! They are also all very approachable! Both my kids love going to school every day...there is always some activity going on that keeps the kids interested...economic fairs, chili cookoffs, jingle bell run, read ins, carnivals etc...

Posted August 19, 2013
best school my son was in 1 and 2 grade love the teacher and very great parent involvement

Posted July 03, 2013
Hailey elementary is a fabulous school with quality teachers trully caring and dedicated for the success of the little ones. Our children feel happy and safe there. They take genuine interest in the classroom material and love the nurturing atmosphere in this school. The program is challenging and far ahead of the other schools in Houston - Spring area, we see out childrens' progress every day and it comes in stark contrast with other public schools. Our children are very well equipped with knowledge to continue their education on a higher level.

Posted February 23, 2011
Hailey elementary has a wonderful, caring, and involved staff. The principal and assistant principal greet children at the front door every morning and know them by name! I feel fortunate that my children are able to attend such a positive and nurturing environment. Hailey is the role model for what every elementary school should strive to achieve. Kuddos to the staff.

Hailey Elementary School 4

Posted September 02, 2010
I had 2 children attend Kindergarten at Hailey. I was impressed by the level of caring, concern, and commitment that the teachers, the principal and Asst Principal showed for the students, their education, and the environment at this campus. Overall, there is great leadership at this school. The only weakness at this campus was a large percentage of socioeconomically disadvantaged kids come into Kindergarten with no previous school experience. That meant that a large portion of K was spent trying to catch these children up to the others who already knew their letters, numbers, and were beginning to read.

Posted March 31, 2010
I have had three children at Hailey and was thrilled at the level of encouragement and success they experienced. The Principal and Asst. Principle show great leadership and the teachers, that I have met and dealt with, are exceptional people that put the childrens growth and development first and foremost.

Hailey Elementary School 2

Posted July 12, 2009
We move around states a bit and I've seen a number of very nice schools - this one falls below any we've experienced. It seems that the teachers are overwhelmed. I was a regular parent tutor and I saw teachers yell and behave in ways that I believe any parent would be shocked by, if their child was the recipient. The VP, Ms. Horne, seems to want to make the school better. I cannot say much for the principal, Ms. Nichol.

Posted February 28, 2008

Hailey Elementary School 0

Posted September 27, 2007
The school administration and staff have been without hesitation extremely accomodating to my child's needs in the classroom setting. The school seems very well run and organized, while projecting a positive and friendly atmosphere for the children. My child is quite happy there, and I feel very fortunate that Hailey is our home school.

Hailey Elementary School
12051 Sawmill Road, Spring, TX  77380
Last modified Hailey Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hailey Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top