Spring, TX

York J High School 2

Posted October 10, 2012
My daughter is in her second year at York Jr. High. She is an A student in 8th grade. She had a wonderful year in 7th grade and was very much looking forward to this year (2012-2013). Unfortunately there is a new principal this year, and the entire atmosphere in the school has changed. Many of her friends have expressed that the school feels more like a prison now. Instead of being excited to go to school, they dread it. This is very sad and disappointing. The new principal is militant, overbearing, and sometimes downright rude. As a parent of a rapidly growing teenager, I am extremely disappointed in the leadership at York Jr. High. I would think twice about enrolling my child in this school.

Posted September 03, 2009

Posted February 13, 2008

York J High School 2

Posted November 17, 2007

Posted March 28, 2006
I have had 2 sons and 1 daughter attend York and have loved it! We have been blessed to have such great schools in our area...Great Kids to grow up with!!

Posted October 10, 2005
My daughter has attended this school for the last two years and she has bloomed socially and academicaly. I know the school doen not tolerate and violence or threats and as a parent that is a plus knowing that they defuse a situation before it gets out of hand. My daughter we found out needed to be in special ed math and the whole team was wonderful to see that it happened quickly and now she is a A student because of their concerns. Many clubs and organizations to join my daughter has had the best two years there.

York J High School 4

Posted January 23, 2005
York junior high is a great school to send your kid to. The teachers really go the extra mile of help educate your kids.

York J High School
3515 Waterbend Cove, Spring, TX  77386
Last modified York J High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
York J High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top