Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Amount of homework: Agree

On average we get all homework done within 45min - 1hr. Typically 20min of reading, spelling word review & math worksheet review.

My son has attended TES since kindergarten (13-14 school year) & we have loved it over all! The 1st principle wasn't great, but the new one is much better & a lot more involved / approachable. All of the teachers & staff truly care about the students & the families. PTO is great, everyone is friendly...I know it's an intimidating thing to get involved with but seriously do it, you'll get to be more involved with your child & get a peek into the behind the scenes stuff that makes our school so wonderful! There are great things happening at TES & I'm so grateful that my son is experiencing them.

The school's principal is unqualified & ignorant of laws & regulations. Most of the staff are friendly but you can sense tension from all around. They do not display good team work or that they ALL work well together. My children attended this school for a couple of years & most of the teachers I encountered were rude & or just unfriendly. They overstep their bounderies at times including the principal. They need to stop worrying about status & vanity which clouds what the main goal is: To educate our children to the BEST of their ability & forget all the rest!

Teacher effectiveness: Disagree

Slow to report & or recognize when students need extra help. Slow to provide help when needed.

Develops character: Disagree

I Often felt like I was being judged even by PTA members. They all would be better to focus less on status quo & care more about their childrens' education.

Very friendly and knowledgeable teachers and staff. My son attended this school and had a wonderful experience. We especially loved the new principal.

My son has been going to this school since Kindergarten and is now in the 3rd grade. He is excelling in every subject and is really thriving in this school. My other son is in kindergarten and he also is doing exceptional. I have had nothing but good experiences these past 4 years. Good teachers that seem to care and a great learning environment.

My daughter attends Tomball Elementary School and I could not be any happier with the school, staff and her teacher Ms. Welch! She is thriving and learns so much! Her 1st grade teacher is amazing and truly cares about her students education! The principle is very involved in the classroom and with the parents. I am so very glad that I made the move to Tomball. I have never seen a school so involved with the students and parents. It is a great school and I cannot say enough great things about it.

Great school, this is the 5th year my kids been at TES and they love it!

This was my sons first year attending tomball elem. He absolutely loves it!! I'm so happy teacher are great I just love this school!!!

Last modified Tomball Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.