Tomball Elementary School 4

Posted April 14, 2014
My son has been going to this school since Kindergarten and is now in the 3rd grade. He is excelling in every subject and is really thriving in this school. My other son is in kindergarten and he also is doing exceptional. I have had nothing but good experiences these past 4 years. Good teachers that seem to care and a great learning environment.

Posted December 04, 2013
My daughter attends Tomball Elementary School and I could not be any happier with the school, staff and her teacher Ms. Welch! She is thriving and learns so much! Her 1st grade teacher is amazing and truly cares about her students education! The principle is very involved in the classroom and with the parents. I am so very glad that I made the move to Tomball. I have never seen a school so involved with the students and parents. It is a great school and I cannot say enough great things about it.

Posted September 12, 2013
Great school, this is the 5th year my kids been at TES and they love it!

Posted July 01, 2012
This was my sons first year attending tomball elem. He absolutely loves it!! I'm so happy teacher are great I just love this school!!!

Tomball Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
The teachers here are great, it is a fun, and loving atmosphere, my daughter has enjoyed it tremendously.

Posted August 27, 2009
I love this school. This is my child's 3rd year here and so far it has been a great transition for us. We came from a private school. This school is very involved with the parents and the students. I feel like I can go talk to the teacher or principle about issues and they get addressed and resolved in a professional manner.

Posted August 20, 2009
I love this school. I don't understand why Greatschools gave them a 3 out of 10. I have 2 kids who attend this school and have always had wonderful experiences with the entire staff and teachers. They have many lines of communication there for parents to utilize which is great. I noticed some changes last year due to rezoning & the new principal, but everything continued to run smoothly for the kids. It is a wonderful school that tries to promote a close knit environment, and I think they are suceeding.

Tomball Elementary School 1

Posted March 31, 2009

Tomball Elementary School 1

Posted October 10, 2008
The most unorganized school I have ever seen. This is my third elementary school I have had my children attend, and is the worst by far. Very dissapointing. It is unfortunate since some of the teachers seems decent, but the school it self is a joke. My oldest is board in the classroom due to the curriculume being too easy. Can't wait for the rezoning.

Posted February 25, 2008
This is an excellent school! Don't let the Greatschools.org rating of '3' fool you. These teachers care about your child and their education. They don't seem to Only teach to the test (which is fantastic)! The principle and assistant principle are great! The counselor is awesome! We've lived in 5 different school districts and this one is by far the Best!

Tomball Elementary School
1110 Inwood, Tomball, TX  77375
Last modified Tomball Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Tomball Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top