Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Ineffective (1 response)

Tomball Elementary School 3

Posted July 03, 2016
The school's principal is unqualified & ignorant of laws & regulations. Most of the staff are friendly but you can sense tension from all around. They do not display good team work or that they ALL work well together. My children attended this school for a couple of years & most of the teachers I encountered were rude & or just unfriendly. They overstep their bounderies at times including the principal. They need to stop worrying about status & vanity which clouds what the main goal is: To educate our children to the BEST of their ability & forget all the rest!

Teacher effectiveness: Ineffective

Posted July 03, 2016
Slow to report & or recognize when students need extra help. Slow to provide help when needed.

Develops honesty: Disagree

Posted July 03, 2016
I Often felt like I was being judged even by PTA members. They all would be better to focus less on status quo & care more about their childrens' education.

Posted January 16, 2016
Very friendly and knowledgeable teachers and staff. My son attended this school and had a wonderful experience. We especially loved the new principal.

Tomball Elementary School 4

Posted April 14, 2014
My son has been going to this school since Kindergarten and is now in the 3rd grade. He is excelling in every subject and is really thriving in this school. My other son is in kindergarten and he also is doing exceptional. I have had nothing but good experiences these past 4 years. Good teachers that seem to care and a great learning environment.

Posted December 04, 2013
My daughter attends Tomball Elementary School and I could not be any happier with the school, staff and her teacher Ms. Welch! She is thriving and learns so much! Her 1st grade teacher is amazing and truly cares about her students education! The principle is very involved in the classroom and with the parents. I am so very glad that I made the move to Tomball. I have never seen a school so involved with the students and parents. It is a great school and I cannot say enough great things about it.

Posted September 12, 2013
Great school, this is the 5th year my kids been at TES and they love it!

Posted July 01, 2012
This was my sons first year attending tomball elem. He absolutely loves it!! I'm so happy teacher are great I just love this school!!!

Posted September 16, 2009
The teachers here are great, it is a fun, and loving atmosphere, my daughter has enjoyed it tremendously.

Posted August 27, 2009
I love this school. This is my child's 3rd year here and so far it has been a great transition for us. We came from a private school. This school is very involved with the parents and the students. I feel like I can go talk to the teacher or principle about issues and they get addressed and resolved in a professional manner.

1110 Inwood, Tomball, TX  77375
Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. (281) 357-3280 x3206
Last modified Tomball Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.