No rating

All Saints Episcopal School

Private | PK-12

Living in Tyler

Situated in a suburban neighborhood. The median home value is $117,600. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $770.

Posted May 30, 2014

All Saints overall is a very good school. The teachers are dedicated, classes sizes are small. Sadly, the school is experiencing high teacher turnover this year especially among it's most valued and experienced staff due, in part, to a lack of good leadership. Tuition is the highest in Tyler and does provide for numerous extracurricular opportunities. However, I disagree with the previous reviewer that you'll pay more in big cities. We moved from a larger city where we paid less and while our previous school did not provide as many extracurriculars, the SAT scores were higher and overall outcomes better. There are several private, charter, and magnate schools in Tyler worth exploring. All Saints is one of many good options.

Posted April 17, 2014

I went to All Saints starting in fifth grade through graduation. Great academics and wonderful faculty. It's also reasonably priced tuition compared to other private schools, especially if you are coming from a big city. However, there will be additional expenses/fees like uniforms, school trips, club costs, etc. I recommend starting your child early, as most people start in Pre-K so it can be a little click-ish. A lot of money is in this school as well (many students are "old money"), so students can be a bit spoiled/materialistic. Also, if your primary reason for sending your children here is religious, I would consider another school. We have chapel and Senior Theology, but not a lot of strong Christians in the student body. However, it is probably the best academic school in East Texas and once, again, you have great faculty and administration so your students will learn a lot. Also, you can take a lot of dual credit/AP courses in high school. I left with over 30 hours of college credit. Everyone goes to a four year university and ASES has a great college guidance counselor. ASES prepares you well for college - I am now getting my PhD.

Posted February 9, 2014

All Saints Episcopal School has a rigorous curriculum and a caring Christian environment. We have been extremely happy at All Saints.

Posted May 17, 2013

I love this school. Caring staff and excellent learning. Extra-curricular programs are amazing. Lots of parent involvment.

Posted May 30, 2011

My daughter started PreK last year and is getting ready for K5. I feel so blessed for my daughter to be attending a college preparatory school. The teachers are knowlegable and there is alot of opportunities. We are the Class of 2024 and I know she will be be prepared for College.

Posted March 21, 2010

We are so thankful we choose All-Saints for our childrens education. My daughter went from Pre-K thru Hight School Graduation. The College Prepatory invironment truly prepared her for a postive college experience. Our 7th grade son is benefiting from all the wonderful programs at All-Saints. It's the best in Texas!!

Posted March 3, 2010

All Saints provides more opportunity academically than any other school in or around Tyler, and has a unique capacity to attract kind and successful students, parents, administrators, and teachers. Fair warning, though: for students unaccustomed to rigorous classes, All Saints academics can be overwhelming until one adapts accordingly.
—Submitted by a student

Posted December 17, 2008

All-saints is a really good school to go to. i ahve gone to all-saints for two years and i love. I like it more than my school in hawaii. I would reccomend this school to anyone looking for a good friendly school with great academics
—Submitted by a teacher

Posted November 20, 2008

Having moved here from another state, I am truly impressed by the thoughtful reception my child has received at All Saints. As a result, the transition has been a good one for us. I am equally impressed by all the competent faculty and people who make this school a wonderful, stimulating, and safe place to be. There were many great private schools to choose from in Tyler and I am happy that we are at All Saints.

Posted September 9, 2008

I would highly recommend this school to any parent interested in a college preparatory experience for their child. This school is incredible and offers a wide range of athletic, arts and spiritual outlets.

Posted September 4, 2008

Terrible..teachers lack education! Not great in preparing young adults for college. Recent low testing scores.

Posted July 20, 2008

My daughter went to a very respected school in Houston. I can tell you from our experience that this school is top notch. It is what I expected in a private school. The teachers are all amazing. They really care about the children while teaching excellence. The head master is a true professional. They all work together to create the perfect environment for educating children.

Posted May 28, 2008

This school is truly perfect and i reccomend it to all those who want their children to havea good and proper education where religion is not just the sole focus but rather academics are!!!!!!!!!

Posted October 11, 2004

All Saints offers the very best educational opportunities in the East Texas area.

Posted June 18, 2004

All Saints provides a strong academic program in a supportive, nurturing environment. Christian values are taught in such a way that religion is not the sole focus, but rather an extension of everything they teach. It is a wonderful school where everyone feels like family. Students truly love their school and are excited about learning. I would recommend it highly to anyone looking for a school with a real emphasis on academics.

Asian or Pacific Islander 4% 4%

Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math (STEM)

• Computer lab

• Coed
Affiliation
  • Episcopal
Associations
  • NAES

Specific academic themes or areas of focus

• Religious

• Computer lab
  • Library

To learn more about enrolling, please call the school.

2695 South Southwest Loop 323