Universal City, TX
Students enrolled: 1,312

Posted April 03, 2015
High quality teachers! Principal has the school in control. Staff and teachers are polite, nice and at least on my experience I feel teachers are really teaching, doing their job well! I am happy, my girls are happy !

Posted June 03, 2014
This school is absolutely amazing! The principal and teachers are amazing! It's a big school but don't let that fool you because the kids excel at Kitty Hawk Middle School!

Posted January 13, 2014
Kitty hawk middle school is the best school EVER!! The classes are great and the teachers really do care! The band teacher teaches great . Ms.benavante is a great gym teacher KHMS is a amazing school and I recommend it FOR SURE!! I LOVE IT !

Posted February 20, 2013
I love this school! The teachers are fantastic, the students are well behaved and are smarter than most, and the band is awesome, me being in it of course. The school is very safe and inviting, it being the top in the district and all.

Kitty Hawk Middle School 1

Posted April 03, 2011
School is teriable teachers are never wrong admin is not approachable and offers no help. School teaches purely to TAKS test and is not concearned at all about progress of students. Worst school ever!

Kitty Hawk Middle School 4

Posted January 25, 2010
This school is very imporant to me. It is a very nice school and the teachers care about everyone. The KHMS band is the best you will find, at least in my opinion

Posted January 04, 2010
This is a great school and has a great edujacational system

Kitty Hawk Middle School 1

Posted August 21, 2009
My child attends kitty hawk and I think that some of the teachers are not interested in your child unless they are smart. Teachers at this school they believe tutoring is just for kids who need to make up work that they have missed because they were absent. If your child is struggling there is no help for them. they don't know the meaning of privacy i was walking to my child's class in the morning during passing period and heard two teachers speaking negative about a student and their parents. Also the head administrator is unprofessional and oblivious as to what his role is suppose to be at this school.

Posted March 13, 2009
it is a very good school, they are curently doing reconstruction to fix some old building problems.

Kitty Hawk Middle School 4

Posted February 09, 2009
The education is really good. We have alot of choices for electives. Most teachers are pretty cool. I'm sad that next year will be my last at Kitty Hawk...

840 Old Cimarron Trail, Universal City, TX  78148
Last modified Kitty Hawk Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kitty Hawk Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top