Paul And Jane Meyer Public High School 5

Posted September 03, 2014
Meyer high School is by far the best we've found in Central Texas. It's an early college school, and students start college classes at TSTC as early as 9th grade, and it's paid for (as long as your child doesn't fail the class)! The school doesn't have a few of the sports programs that most public schools have (i.e., football, baseball, soccer), but their basketball team is one of the best in the state. They also have volleyball and track. I love that Rapoport Academy is a project based learning environment, because my child has learned so much through the hands-on learning. Overall, we couldn't imagine attending school anywhere else.

Paul And Jane Meyer Public High School 5

Posted January 14, 2011
If anyone is considering whether or not to enter the lottery draw for Rapoport Academy, please let me assure you that if your child wins a spot, it will be cause for celebration. I congratulate the high school Dean of Students for hand-writing personal notes to students just before the Christmas holidays. I already thought highly of him and he has simply sealed his place at the top of my list. In a time when everyone types instead of writing, it is extremely time consuming to write that many personal notes, regardless of how small. I think what he did was absolutely wonderful! The positive influence that he has on my older son is a gift that will continue giving for the rest of his life. In short, I appreciate the Deans of Students and the whole staff including the lady that rolls the breakfast cart to the high school in the mornings so the kids can have breakfast. You have a great team and I feel very fortunate that my boys are able to attend Rapoport Academy Public School. What an opportunity a free high quality academic education with emotional and social support built in! You are doing an amazing job and we are proud to be part of it.

Paul And Jane Meyer Public High School
1020 Elm Street, Waco, TX  76704
Last modified Paul And Jane Meyer Public High School is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Paul And Jane Meyer Public High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top